Harper Hero !!!

Mags Serbia

Guest Geordie_Paul

GET IN HARPS!!! I hate penalties and i gotta admit when they scored in extra time i was shitting a brick! Gotta watch the Highlights later coz meant to be a belter game.

Well done Harper and the boys! Shocked that we won a penalty shootout.

Did anyone watch SSN coverage I am convince Cottee and Beagrie groaned when Zoggy hit the target. Or am I being over sensitive?

GET IN HARPS!!! I hate penalties and i gotta admit when they scored in extra time i was shitting a brick! Gotta watch the Highlights later coz meant to be a belter game.

Wahey, 13 seconds on ITV! They'll only show the last two pens...

Aye and half an hour of Man Utd's reserves.  At least they get knocked out though!

Guest Geordiesned

Aye and half an hour of Man Utd's reserves. At least they get knocked out though!

Aye, same as the last round. They'll again ignore the fact that those people who really support Man Utd will have already watched their game live (as against Crewe in Round 3) and will have them on for about 40 minutes of the programme.

Guest Geordie_Paul

Actually you're probs right lol You would think they would show the most entertaining match but thats not how it works is it :@

Actually you're probs right lol You would think they would show the most entertaining match but thats not how it works is it :@

They will most likely spend a full 45 minutes squirting thier love juice over Man U's game....

Guest Ridzuan

Good save and that is why we have the top 3 premiership goalkeepers in the country.

You're getting boring.

I just woke up.Its 7 am here in my country so apologise me.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Good save and that is why we have the top 3 premiership goalkeepers in the country.

You're getting boring.

I just woke up.Its 7 am here in my country so apologise me.

apologise him Dave