Watford v Newcastle United - Post Match Thoughts

BlufPurdi

I hate it how ITV Show the goals on the build-up to the show - in the opening titles. Just annoys me. :x

They didn't.

What was that free-kick that went in then? :?

No idea. Watford didn't score a direct free-kick tonight.

Well i'm sorry.

Christ. :roll:

You complained about something that didn't happen! :lol:

Guest elbee909

ah fuck em

lazy unmotivated fancy dan twats

not fit to wear the shirts

PARKER OUT!!!!

Only happy because it's rest time now after a shift.  Lazy fuckers.  PARKER OUT!  IN! OUT!  IN OUT SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT!

Guest geordieracer

Props to Glenn's new asssitant:

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/9637/handpuppetee3.jpg

Mr Socko!

lolol

I hate it how ITV Show the goals on the build-up to the show - in the opening titles. Just annoys me. :x

They didn't.

What was that free-kick that went in then? :?

No idea. Watford didn't score a direct free-kick tonight.

Well i'm sorry.

Christ. :roll:

You complained about something that didn't happen! :lol:

:?

They showed a clip of Watford scoring a goal...?

I'm not bothering to argue over something so stupid.

Sorry Yorkie, I thought you were moaning that they'd showed one of tonight's goals in the intro. They didn't.

Thing is... i didn't watch it - and i didn't listen to it until the penalty shootout, so my immediate impression was that they did. Considering the guy was saying "Watford vs Newcastle" at teh same time, i kinda jumped to that conclusion. Like i say - sorry.

:roll:  Pedant.

Sorry Yorkie, I thought you were moaning that they'd showed one of tonight's goals in the intro. They didn't.

Thing is... i didn't watch it - and i didn't listen to it until the penalty shootout, so my immediate impression was that they did. Considering the guy was saying "Watford vs Newcastle" at teh same time, i kinda jumped to that conclusion. Like i say - sorry.

:roll:  Pedant.

Damn right! :lol:

;)

Guest Ridzuan

How did Ramage and Taylor in the heart of the defence?

We've conceded two goals, and who's to blame?

I think Roeder wanted to rest Moore and give the young lads an opportunity.

They said on century that both of them were excellent, apart from Taylor giving away a stupid free kick which lead to a goal. Taylor can be great, but he needs to cut out these silly needless fouls. Its hardly surprising though since he hasn't even played a full season for us yet, and he's only got clueless muppets like Bramble to learn from. We need another centre half in, and fast.

Taylor at fault on the second goal - he gave away a needless freekick and then from the resulting kick he let his man go free. That's according to Mick Lowes, who was hilarious tonight - "Doyley on the far side HITS THE POST....................Damien Duff has hit the inside of the post."

:roll: Pedant.

:lol:  Sorry but calling someone a pedant when you say something that is complete and utter bollocks is just not on.

Oh, and I thought you might have recognised the fact the team in the clip weren't wearing Newcastle shirts.