NUFC supporters football team - please register your interest!

Guest Surf

Guest Surf

Another thing we get up to in the Championship is us fans play each other before the big guys kick off later in the day. Any chance we can get 11 lads to play up and down the country in the famous Black and White shirts of Newcastle United. Our league is famous throughout the world and you will be in the limelight before you know it.

Here is few links for you to have a look at and if you need any help on how to get started drop me a line. We need you guys.

Steve, Manager Preston North End Fans Team.

Here is few links

This is the league table as it is at the moment; http://www.freewebs.com/ifastats/0809table.htm

Here is link to our web site; www.pnembt.co.uk

a you tube video of us PNE at last years fans world cup which is a pretty amazing experience were 64 clubs from all over the world come together for a 3 day festival of football;

You tube stuff:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYll1_Tk7kM

Get 11 players to come to ours and we will arrange a free guided tour around the National Football Museum and no charge for the pitch and a match programme with your own name in it. What more do you want lol. Surley a club like Newcastle can fine 11 footballers willing to make your club even more famous than it is now. No i am not on commision lol we are just trying to get you guys on board and give Darlington a bit of support. as they have been representing that part of the country on their own for the last 10 years now!.

Cheers again

Steve PNE

I think plenty of people will be interested but most people wouldn't have the time to go travelling around the country to do this, which is a real shame because the whole thing sounds pretty damn good.

I think plenty of people will be interested but most people wouldn't have the time to go travelling around the country to do this, which is a real shame because the whole thing sounds pretty damn good.

It's generally a team made up of fans who follow the team for away games, which means there are a lot more lower league fans as it costs a bloody fortune following premiership (cough) teams home and away.

I know a lot of the lads who play in the NO matches go to away games too, so shouldn't be too hard to get games arranged.

Get 11 players to come to ours and we will arrange a free guided tour around the National Football Museum and no charge for the pitch and a match programme with your own name in it. What more do you want lol. Surley a club like Newcastle can fine 11 footballers willing to make your club even more famous than it is now. No i am not on commision lol we are just trying to get you guys on board and give Darlington a bit of support. as they have been representing that part of the country on their own for the last 10 years now!.

Cheers again

Steve PNE

Steve, I'm not sure you made Scunny that offer; does it apply to everyone? ;)

Scunthorpe we never play you on a Saturday but if the fixtures are kind to us both then yes the same offer goes to you lads lol.

Right now we have got afew names whose going to take charge and become the first ever Newcastle United Fans Team manager but the question is, if you guys do find somebody to take charge how long will he last beofre your calling for his head?, only joking lads lol

PS iam in Newcastle this Saturday at your training ground to be precise ( were ever that is) i am there to watch the Fans British Cup semi final between Aberdeen and West Bromwich Albion. This is the fans version of the F A Cup and the two clubs are battling it out for a place in the final to be held at leeds in July>

We need a manager... surely that would have to be Dave, what with him being administrator, leading poster, and having an incredibly deep, audible voice to shout instructions out in?

(okay, I made one of those up)

lol yeah a good season for us but it's took four years hard work and the season before we lost 8 out of 20, but that's not the point the point is bringing fans together in the name of footy. Soccer Am wanted PNE fans to come on the show before our game away Palace but out of numerous offers from loads PNE fans to go on the programme but Soccer A M chose us (get in) It''s things like that than mean everything and that only came about because of the effort we put into the fans football league and same will happen to you guys once you get up and running trust me

There a lot better now mate. A few of our lads helped them out when they were short of numbers in a game against West Brom and they played well. We also played them in our semi a few weeks ago and it was anybodys game right until the last 10 mins when we were lucky enough to nick it.

Cheers

lads i am up at your training ground tomorrow to watch a fans semi final game between Aberdeen fans and West Bromwich Albion Fans so were is it  your training ground that is? is it near a railway station or will i have to catch a bus from the railway station or is it miles from anywere like most training grounds are?

Thanks in advance

Steve, PNE

If you get the metro to Four Lane Ends (from the Central Station train station that I assume you're arriving at), you'll have a... 10 minute walk to that place.

I'm assuming there'll be a bus that is closer, but buses are always more annoying.

Brillient stuff cheers mate, Why don't you come along it will be a good game kick off is 1-30. You will see me i'll be the one wearing a Preston North End top lol