pleasebetruepleasebetruepleasebetrue

Dave

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1191965/Wolves-hunt-Butt-Serbian-Milijas-heads-Molineux.html?ITO=1490

Wolves in the hunt for Butt as Serbian Milijas heads to Molineux

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 12:12 AM on 10th June 2009

Wolves are interested in Newcastle midfielder Nicky Butt and are hopeful of concluding their chase for Serbia international Nenad Milijas in the next 24 hours.

Sportsmail revealed Wolves had offered Crvena Zvezda £2.6m for Milijas while Aston Villa have dropped their interest. Butt, 34, is likely to be offered a one year deal.

Oh go on then.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1191965/Wolves-hunt-Butt-Serbian-Milijas-heads-Molineux.html?ITO=1490

Wolves in the hunt for Butt as Serbian Milijas heads to Molineux

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 12:12 AM on 10th June 2009

Wolves are interested in Newcastle midfielder Nicky Butt and are hopeful of concluding their chase for Serbia international Nenad Milijas in the next 24 hours.

Sportsmail revealed Wolves had offered Crvena Zvezda £2.6m for Milijas while Aston Villa have dropped their interest. Butt, 34, is likely to be offered a one year deal.

Oh go on then.

:lol:  

If he went do you reckon we could get a chant going like "Hey Nicky, you're so shite, you're so shite you blew our minds, hey Nicky"

God help me for saying this, but..we need him.

If only for the fact we're going to have a threadbare squad. Generally, i wouldn't say we need total shit like Nicky Butt tbh.

<b>If only for the fact we're going to have a threadbare squad</b>. Generally, i wouldn't say we need total shit like Nicky Butt tbh.

I don't see anyone coming the other way if he goes.

<b>If only for the fact we're going to have a threadbare squad</b>. Generally, i wouldn't say we need total shit like Nicky Butt tbh.

I don't see anyone coming the other way if he goes.

We're going to have to sign some players. ???

Even at the minute without having signed anyone, we have Barton, Guthrie and Nolan who are all better.  Tbh even Smith is fucking better.

Butt needs shipped out asap.  It's players like him that hold us back.

Even at the minute without having signed anyone, we have Barton, Guthrie and Nolan who are all better.  Tbh even Smith is f***ing better.

i wish those players had of proved it last season.

the "of" was just for you dave

Even at the minute without having signed anyone, we have Barton, Guthrie and Nolan who are all better.  Tbh even Smith is fucking better.

Other than Guthrie, I'd prefer Butt or Geremi over the rest of them. It's like picking poison, though.

Nicky Butt the 15 minute squad player could be valuable, imo.

Even at the minute without having signed anyone, we have Barton, Guthrie and Nolan who are all better.  Tbh even Smith is f***ing better.

Well to be fair, Guthrie did.. and Barton and Smith weren't around enough.

Well to be fair, Guthrie did.. and Barton and Smith weren't around enough.

if guthrie had, why did butt spend his games alongside him trying to get forward now and again.....whilst his younger more fit team mate kept out the way ?

w*** tactics. Guthrie and Barton, in the one game they played together - looked like a very, very promising partnership. Home to West Brom, btw.

yeah. the west brom who totally dominated us in the second half.

wank tactics ?.. do you think that was actually a plan or a seasoned pro trying to take some reponsibility as no fucker else would ?

Guest Heneage

Aye shove Nile Ranger in there aswell and we've got a superteam!!!!

Yawnarama.

To compare Skejlbred and Nile is a joke, the former has actually achieved something at senior level.

Guest Heneage

Get Butt out Skejlbred in. Guthrie Skejlbred in the middle, job's done.

i'll go with some of that. not sure about guthrie but he may be what we need in the championship.

We should try and train Guthrie in the role of Gary Speed.

Would like him gone; but not in a nasty way - for all those players who didn't seem arsed he did always give his all and give a shit. And yes, I know his best was horribly short, but it's not his fault our squad was so small he was playing every week, was it?

I for one wouldn't boo him should he return to St James in the future.