Britney wants a divorce

Guest Ridzuan

Guest Ridzuan
Nov. 7, 2006 — Britney Spears has filed for divorce from Kevin Federline.

The 24-year-old pop star filed legal papers today in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences" and asking for custody of their two children — 1-year-old Sean Preston and 2-month-old Jayden James.

Spears gives the date of separation as Monday, the same day she showed off her postpregnancy body during a surprise appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman."

The announcement comes roughly after two rocky years of marriage. Spears married Federline on Sept. 18, 2004, eight months after ending a 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to her childhood friend, Jason Alexander.

Sources tell TMZ.com the couple, who married in September 2004, had a prenuptial agreement. Not surprisingly, Spears is waiving her right to spousal support. She's also asking the judge to make each party pay its attorney fees.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/AMA/story?id=2635751

This is a surprise.I thought their marriage will last forever,but Im wrong.Well maybe its not much of a surprise.Most hollywood couples nowadays get divorce easily.I just hope that Britney will not marry another one.

Guest Ridzuan

Fuck it! Both. :lol:

Now that would be justice at play. blueyes.gif

Whadya reckon Riz??

Britney is the innocent party here.She shouldnt be punish.I always hate her husband.He looks like an unmatured teenager who still lacks the responsibility and character to be a good father and husband.So he should take all the blame.Good that he even call himself 'American Most Hated'.

.....instead of a shit white woman and hated pop whore..

tbh, She has alot more of a balance in the USA. 3% of people like her, 97% don't. Where as K-Fed has more like 2% hate him, 98% don't know who he is.