Season ticket renewals

Dave

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1690571,00.html

Season Ticket Latest

NEWCASTLE United has reduced season ticket prices by an average of nine per cent for the 2009/10 campaign.

The Club has also made a commitment to its young supporters with the Junior price concession age raised from 16 to 18.

The hugely popular Family Enclosure has been expanded to include the whole of Milburn Stand Level Seven seats which are available at a special price of £300 for adults and £100 for juniors.

That means our young fans can follow their team for as little as an incredible £4 per match!

And in light of the Club's relegation to the Championship and the current economic climate, the Magpies have taken the move of reducing the majority of season ticket prices back to those paid in 2007/08.

That means supporters are guaranteed;

* An average nine per cent reduction with the majority of season ticket prices going back to 2007/08 prices. That means, for instance, a Gallowgate End season ticket being cut to £494, having been £543 this season.

* Over 50 per cent of all seats inside St. James' Park being available to season ticket holders for £21 or less per game.

* A further expansion of the hugely popular Family Enclosure, with the whole of Milburn Stand Level Seven seats available at special family prices. Parent and child season tickets will be available at the equivalent of £17 per match.

* Junior price concession age increased from 16 to 18 to ensure young fans at school and college can still afford to watch United.

Managing Director Derek Llambias said: "At a time when money is tight for supporters, football clubs have to recognise the sacrifices people make to continue following their team and offer any assistance they can in making games affordable to watch.

"We have decided to reduce the majority of prices back to 2007/08 levels to help fans because we appreciate the big commitment they make in buying their season tickets every year.

"We are also further increasing the Family Enclosure and raising the age of the junior price concession to 18 because young supporters represent our future."

Ticket reductions will apply in most areas of the stadium, however there will be no changes to Platinum Club pricing.

Those supporters who had already taken advantage of a three-year price freeze last summer will continue to pay for their season tickets in interest-free monthly payments by direct debit, while a large number of fans had also already committed to buying three years' worth of season tickets in advance outright at a discounted rate.

Season ticket renewal packs will arrive with supporters by the weekend of June 12 with a closing date for applications of July 1, 2009.

Guest Roger Kint

Aside from the last sentence which was changed from 24th May thats the same article from late January/early February. Isnt it already on the forum from ages ago?

Notice nothing about relegation in the Llambias statement.

So packs are coming out now. I wonder how many people will renew considering the fact we currently have no owner, no manager, no plans and no future.

Also, it'll be so easy to get tickets for each individual match there might be a great number of people doing it on that basis.

So packs are coming out now. I wonder how many people will renew considering the fact we currently have no owner, no manager, no plans and no future.

Also, it'll be so easy to get tickets for each individual match there might be a great number of people doing it on that basis.

Might improve the atmosphere, loads of people going together and getting seats together like it used to be.

Aside from the last sentence which was changed from 24th May thats the same article from late January/early February. Isnt it already on the forum from ages ago?

I think most people who will be getting a ticket probaby know about it already.

Good point. ???

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1568202,00.html

NUFC Season Tickets: United Go Back To The Future

NEWCASTLE United are slashing season tickets by an average of nine per cent for the 2009/10 campaign.

At a time when finances are tight for fans, the Magpies have taken the welcome move of reducing the majority of season ticket prices back to those paid in 2007/08.

And to avoid a repeat of this season's disappointment when smartcard difficulties meant some fans did not receive their season tickets in time for the first home game, the renewal period will be brought forward.

Season ticket renewal packs will go out in April, with United promising:

- An average nine per cent reduction with the majority of season ticket prices going back to 2007/08 prices. That means, for instance, a Gallowgate End season ticket being cut to £494, having been £543 this season.

- Over 50 per cent of all seats inside St. James' Park being available to season ticket holders for £26 or less per game.

- A further expansion of the hugely popular Family Enclosure, with the majority of Milburn Stand Level Seven seats available at special family prices. Parent and child season tickets will be available at the equivalent of £21 per match.

- Junior price concession age increased from 16 to 18 to ensure young fans at school and college can still afford to watch United.

Managing Director Derek Llambias said: "At a time when money is tight for supporters, football clubs have to recognise the sacrifices people make to continue following their team and offer any assistance they can in making games affordable to watch.

"We have decided to reduce the majority of prices back to 2007/08 levels to help fans because we appreciate the big commitment they make in buying their season tickets every year.

"We are also further increasing the Family Enclosure and raising the age of the junior price concession to 18 because young supporters represent our future."

Ticket reductions will apply in most areas of the stadium, however there will be no changes to Platinum Club pricing.

Those supporters who had already taken advantage of a three-year price freeze last summer will continue to pay for their season tickets in interest-free monthly payments by direct debit, while a large number of fans had also already committed to buying three years' worth of season tickets in advance outright at a discounted rate.

And the United MD will be writing to those fans in the near future, saying: "Those fans who bought season tickets in advance have shown a great deal of faith in the Club and I will be contacting them by letter to outline why their continued support remains crucial to everything we hope to achieve at Newcastle United going forward.

"It has been a tough season, nobody will pretend otherwise, but together we must all look to better times ahead."

Season ticket renewal packs will be sent out during April with a closing date towards the end of May to allow sufficient time to process all packs and avoid the smartcard difficulties that occurred at the start of this season.

Move along folks, nothing to see here. :blush:

Guest Roger Kint

I think most people who will be getting a ticket probaby know about it already.

Ok ignore my point that the quote was from January then :snod:

Doesn't sound to me like they have plans to close half the stadium then.

Well anyone who took any of that horse s**** seriously wants knocking out for life.

I just posted what I was told, never claimed it to be gospel, although I wouldn't say this tells that to be untrue.  In any eventuality we won't fill the ground next season so parts of it will be closed.Why pay stewards when there is no-one in that section.

Aye I got a cup game direct debit form today and a renewal form for my seaason ticket even though I am paying for that on the direct debit scheme but the fee on the form is 0 :lol: save some fkn money and do not send forms out to those that don't need em.