Season ticket renewals

Dave

Guest fading star

Telling somebody to shut the fuck up and fuck off doesn’t lend itself to quality debate.

Its a cash flow thing. By not renewing supporters can render the business unsustainable in a matter of weeks, its like having a gun pointing at Ashleys head. Look after club or face the consequences.

:lol:

It just means we'll be in a worse position when it comes to negotiating the sale of our players.

Guest Phil K

You seem to be criticising anyone who is renewing though. I take it you will be staying away from St James altogether if Mike stays, as it would be awful to be hypocritical wouldn't it?

Personally, I think those renewing are showing commendable (if gullible) devotion the the cause.

But frankly, Ashley's seeming desire to destroy NUFC root and branch and pour salt on the ruins is hardly encouragment to sign up to actually watch it happen - and at Premier League prices, nor seem sensible to me.

You seem to be criticising anyone who is renewing though. I take it you will be staying away from St James altogether if Mike stays, as it would be awful to be hypocritical wouldn't it?

Personally, I think those renewing are showing commendable (if gullible) devotion the the cause.

But frankly, Ashley's seeming desire to destroy NUFC root and branch and pour salt on the ruins is hardly encouragment to sign up to actually watch it happen - and at Premier League prices, nor seem sensible to me.

To be fair price wise we're not even the highest in the championship, we're pretty much in the middle. There isn't that big a drop in ticket prices.

Guest dazza

I got the 3 year plan for seaon ticket last year but doesn't say if need to do anything or does it come automaticly???

Guest dazza

Thats what i thought but doesn't make it clear in renewal pack. (or am i thick and not reading it properly) lol

Guest neesy111

I'll be amazed if people have renewed already in decent numbers.

Why would you? Just throwing your money away at this stage, even if you plan to buy one anyway.

yeah, tbf if ppl don't renew it put's more pressure on the fat bastard to sell up

Well I don't know about that; it looks less attractive to a buyer if the club isn't selling STs.

I just mean I don't know why people would bother. Money is tight for many right now and giving it early to a club with absolutely no direction makes no sense.

Guest toonlass

I spoke to a lass in the box office last week, cos I got a letter which didn't need a response but the bairn's form wanted a reply sent back. When I phoned up to check out whether the bairn needed to send the form back (which she didn't), I asked if they had a good response to the renewals and she said "not up till now tbh".

I suppose if you know you're going to every game next season, whatever happens, you may as well save a few quid by getting a season ticket.

Well yeah, but what's the point in paying for it now?

Guest toonlass

How do I go about buying a season ticket? Do I ring up?

Phone after Wednesday I would guess. They will know how many they have spare after the deadline I would think.

I suppose if you know you're going to every game next season, whatever happens, you may as well save a few quid by getting a season ticket.

Well yeah, but what's the point in paying for it now?

Dunno, probably none, only that you have to pay for it sometime! I guess a new owner might cut the prices, but not if it's FS.