Mackem bassas

Haz

Guest Heneage

This road sign changing is old hat really. We regularly changed the signs on approach to their place to read "stadium of sh**e" when we 1st started going.

Let them enjoy their momentarily stepping out of the Toons' shadows. They've waited long enough.

They made one, they didn't change it.

A high percentage of Sunderland fans are glum, a few of them really think the last time they had a Geordie in charge he won them the FA Cup. But the last time Bob Stokoe was in charge (caretaker) of Sunderland he took them into the 3rd tier of English football for the 1st time in SAFC history. Of course Bob only finished off the plan another Geordie Sir Lawrie McMenemy had started that season.

The last time they had someone who would be classed as a Geordie in charge of them was Mick Buxton in 90's who like Bruce was also born in Corbridge.

There is a piece of cardboard in the window at the new monument station with FTM on. Made me laugh that, the half breed who wrote it was only in employyment due to the rebuilding of a building in Newcastle, obviously their plans to turn pennywell in to Dubai are going swimmingly.

I also remember a call to make a Sunderland network on Facebook, but it was rejected as it wasn't big enough to have its own.

Can someone explain to me wtf Sid James even means, or why it's in any way derogatory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_James'_Park#Nicknames

As a light hearted aspect of the footballing rivalry between Newcastle and Sunderland A.F.C., supporters of Sunderland sometimes refer to St James' Park as 'Sid James' Park', in reference to comic actor Sid James of the Carry On films; while Newcastle fans would sometimes refer to Sunderland's former ground, Roker Park, as 'Joker Park', as well as the current ground, the Stadium of Shite.

Can someone explain to me wtf Sid James even means, or why it's in any way derogatory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_James'_Park#Nicknames

As a light hearted aspect of the footballing rivalry between Newcastle and Sunderland A.F.C., supporters of Sunderland sometimes refer to St James' Park as 'Sid James' Park', in reference to comic actor Sid James of the Carry On films; while Newcastle fans would sometimes refer to Sunderland's former ground, Roker Park, as 'Joker Park', as well as the current ground, the Stadium of Shite.

I hate so called die hard mackems who hate all things Newcastle and Geordie but choose to live and work in Newcastle. They hate us, but not enough to live in the shite hole that is Sunderland.

And travel from Newcastle Airport on holiday, use Newcastle Central Station. It's great when you're on holiday and people call them geordies and they get angry!!!!!!!!!!