Fat Ronaldo

Skirge

I can see us ending up with him you know, we may have shot ourselves in the foot singing for Fred out. Ronaldo is the  kind of past it big name Fred likes to sign when he thinks he needs to sweeten us up.

Fabio Capello has told Ronaldo to lose weight and is not happy that he has not lost as much as he was told to, I can see him being on his way out of Rea in Jan windowl and I am terrified Fred is going to blow millions on him.

I can see us ending up with him you know, we may have shot ourselves in the foot singing for Fred out. Ronaldo is the  kind of past it big name Fred likes to sign when he thinks he needs to sweeten us up.

Fabio Capello has told Ronaldo to lose weight and is not happy that he has not lost as much as he was told to, I can see him being on his way out of Rea in Jan windowl and I am terrified Fred is going to blow millions on him.

Yup I can see it.  Quinn, Kluivert, Carr, Ronaldo.  We have a fine tradition as a rest home for the terminally fat  bluebiggrin.gif

From Sir Bobby Robson:

He has the ability, the talent and the temperament to be not just the best in the world but maybe even the best ever. As good as Pelé and I cannot go any higher than that. I believe only injury will stop him developing into one of the all-time greats, possibly the greatest of them all. In terms of potential he is a cut above anything else I have seen.

How right he was.  bluecry.gif