Lets all laugh at Sunderland !

Benwell Lad

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone see the "Let's all laugh at Newcastle" thread on RTG which has about a quarter of a million hits?  :doh:

Not surprising considering I've seen a poster on RTG to say he'd rather see Newcastle go into adminstration than Sunderland win the Champions League

:dowie:

How rediculous he is . ;D

he's a silly boy  ;D

To be fair one outcome is possible while the other is never going to happen if that lad lives til he is 150. Four European games in 60 years suggests his dream of a life without us will come true before any form of success for them ;D

My only gripe is the way so many fans view us(as fans) with soo much wrongly placed distain.

Which is just a mild form of what I had said.

I have never known such spite and glorying in the misfortune of a club (and yes, fans) NOT your local rivals.

Everton were by far the worst. They even sang songs against us in their last game away for God's sake.

I gather one or two others did it, and you had to listen to the likes of 606 and Talk Spurts phone-ins to believe the attitudes against us.

I do believe it's what has happened because of a concerted attempt by the national rags against us over the years, which I believe started when Shearer signed for us and not their beloved Man U.

But to take that to its logical conclusion, if Man U went down in the same circumstances you're telling me the reaction wouldn't be as virulent. Or Liverpool. Or Spurs for that matter. I don't believe that for a second.

The spite and glorying in the misfortune of a club is because that club is a big club and a competitor. Personal reasons might vary, but that's the gist. Sure, some people might buy into a media perception of Newcastle fans as insanely deluded, just as they do with Spurs fans among others - but to say it's uniquely aimed at Newcastle is absurd. The flipside of that is that when you're doing well, the media is on your side (Keegan etc) and that means you get loads of floating fans from outside. Them's the breaks. That's how bandwagons work.

I remember having an argument with a Liverpool fan who said that "we're different, we're the best of all fans, it means more to be a Liverpool fan etc etc". I cannot believe that if Liverpool were about to go down and if their board and management was in such a mess, there wouldn't be songs about it at SJP. Or WHL.

My only gripe is the way so many fans view us(as fans) with soo much wrongly placed distain.

Which is just a mild form of what I had said.

I have never known such spite and glorying in the misfortune of a club (and yes, fans) NOT your local rivals.

Everton were by far the worst. They even sang songs against us in their last game away for God's sake.

I gather one or two others did it, and you had to listen to the likes of 606 and Talk Spurts phone-ins to believe the attitudes against us.

I do believe it's what has happened because of a concerted attempt by the national rags against us over the years, which I believe started when Shearer signed for us and not their beloved Man U.

That really is an embarrassing belief.

The media spout shit about every club. Newcastle are a big team, and to see them in the situation they're in will garner widespread media interest, more so than usual.

However, 'a concerted attempt against us'? Grow up man.

Don't know if you lot know but the makems have a new DVD out. It's called magic 4 or something. It's a DVD of the last 4 times they've beaten us (that spans about 30 years I think). That's a bit sad like. It's official and all....

Don't know if you lot know but the makems have a new DVD out. It's called magic 4 or something. It's a DVD of the last 4 times they've beaten us (that spans about 30 years I think). That's a bit sad like. It's official and all....

:lol: :lol:

Guest wshmag

Once again the bumpkins have proved that their world revolves around Newcastle as they wallow in the glory of their greatest ever season having achieved two points more than a dreadful Newcastle side and their first home derby win for 30+ years.  That, my friends, is the pinnacle of their ambitions.  ;D

So while we face tirade of "humour" aimed at us by their jubilant fans, which some say is justified by the region's small club's "success" and the scorn we heaped on them over several seasons, when they sober up they'll realise that once again the joke will soon be on them. ;D

They got 36 points - roughly twice their normal Premiership total.  ;D

They beat us at home for the first time in many fan's living memory. ;D

When we were ripping it out of them it was because we were challenging for Europe while they managed 15 points - not because we got 2 more points than them.  ;D

Saint Niall's magic carpet blarney is once again conning them, after preaching that the future was Sbragia he's now pinning his hopes on a jouneyman manager who is a self confessed Newcastle fan. ;D

If we're no longer able to challenge at the top of the league and our agenda has sadly become merely surviving, then we may as well take a step back. They will have yet another season of being little other than cannon fodder to the big clubs and will once again cheat their fans by playing weakened teams in the only competitions they have the remotest chance of success in just to try and preserve their league status, so they can go through it all again the season after. ;D

Their proud club will move ever closer to the "franchise" concept as once again no member of their playing staff or management team will lower themselves to live in Sunderland. And who could really blame them ? ;D

Even in the lower league we'll still have a bigger attendance as Match of the Day once again shows the nation what appears to be a half empty Stadium of Light. And that's before they start rebelling against Geordie boy Bruce. ;D

No despite the laughable way our club has been ran this season once the present fiasco is sorted and we have a Geordie legend running the show the gratuitous mocking will quickly cease and the hicks down the road will resume gazing at their navels and looking for a scapegoat. I wouldn't have Bruce's job for one of the biggest  salaries in football.

But there again I might ..................................

and, at the end of the day, they are a better ran football club than us and will be playing premiership football next season.

Guest toonlass

Once again the bumpkins have proved that their world revolves around Newcastle as they wallow in the glory of their greatest ever season having achieved two points more than a dreadful Newcastle side and their first home derby win for 30+ years.  That, my friends, is the pinnacle of their ambitions.  ;D

So while we face tirade of "humour" aimed at us by their jubilant fans, which some say is justified by the region's small club's "success" and the scorn we heaped on them over several seasons, when they sober up they'll realise that once again the joke will soon be on them. ;D

They got 36 points - roughly twice their normal Premiership total.  ;D

They beat us at home for the first time in many fan's living memory. ;D

When we were ripping it out of them it was because we were challenging for Europe while they managed 15 points - not because we got 2 more points than them.  ;D

Saint Niall's magic carpet blarney is once again conning them, after preaching that the future was Sbragia he's now pinning his hopes on a jouneyman manager who is a self confessed Newcastle fan. ;D

If we're no longer able to challenge at the top of the league and our agenda has sadly become merely surviving, then we may as well take a step back. They will have yet another season of being little other than cannon fodder to the big clubs and will once again cheat their fans by playing weakened teams in the only competitions they have the remotest chance of success in just to try and preserve their league status, so they can go through it all again the season after. ;D

Their proud club will move ever closer to the "franchise" concept as once again no member of their playing staff or management team will lower themselves to live in Sunderland. And who could really blame them ? ;D

Even in the lower league we'll still have a bigger attendance as Match of the Day once again shows the nation what appears to be a half empty Stadium of Light. And that's before they start rebelling against Geordie boy Bruce. ;D

No despite the laughable way our club has been ran this season once the present fiasco is sorted and we have a Geordie legend running the show the gratuitous mocking will quickly cease and the hicks down the road will resume gazing at their navels and looking for a scapegoat. I wouldn't have Bruce's job for one of the biggest  salaries in football.

But there again I might ..................................

and, at the end of the day, they are a better ran football club than us and will be playing premiership football next season.

I reckon you are a mackem WUM tbh.

They're obsessed man. Theres no other way of putting it. Mackems would rather see us Fail just a little bit more than them then there own little club succeed. Sad isnt it. #

And as for that Forum, I took a trip onto the RTG Sad Mackem Board the other day and on the front page they had more topics about Newcastle than they did about their own club. I was astonished, nothing in perticular was even going on at Newcastle that day, infact it was only days after they'd appointed Bruce. Un-fucking-beilevable  ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's so blatently obvious why they're obsessed and more concerned with us than their own club. Over the last 14 years we've dominated North east football which has led to them developing an inferiority complex so much that they're obsessed with Newcastle United. They're bitter as fuck as well. They know they'll never experience what we've experienced; they know they'l never experience the thrill of a Premier league title race (twice) They know they'l never experience the San Siro (have you ever seen a mackem in milan  :smug:) the Stade Veledrome, The Nou Camp, The del Alpi in a competitive Fixtures. They know they'll never finish in the top 4 or top 6, they'll never ever get those fantastic European nights we had such as that night in Rotterdam or beating Juventus 1-0. They know they'll never challenge with the big boys. They know that we've experienced the big time and they quite frankly havn't and never will. We'll forever have those memories, memories those bitter mackem bastards can only dream of and thats why their bitter and obsessed.

What have they got to tell their grand kids about? When they went to SJP and sneaked a draw or when we went to Milan, Turin and won etc. This is their high time, this is their success, this is their big time and what a shit big time it is.    

worst thread ever.  bringing us down to their level tbh.

I agree. Lock or delete this thread.

I have said this a million times: They don't matter.

We could be playing conference football and they could win the European Cup every year and we'd still be better than them... and although they try to hide from this fact they know it too... hence the inferiority complex.

worst thread ever.  bringing us down to their level tbh.

I agree. Lock or delete this thread.

I have said this a million times: They don't matter.

We could be playing conference football and they could win the European Cup every year and we'd still be better than them... and although they try to hide from this fact they know it too... hence the inferiority complex.

What? So we're not allowed to discuss the inbreds from down the road now? They're our rivals, we're allowed to have the odd thread on them however they go futher than that, way futher.

Laughing at the mackems is like laughing at someone with a neurological laughing disorder, we just end up looking stupid, because at the end of the day, those silly-billies will get their jollies from just about any remotely unfortunate thing to happen to us.

Our best weapon is apathy; they want us to notice them, to acknowledge them, to fucking hate them, such is the extent of their pitiable attitude towards us. I just know that cringeworthy OP in this cringeworthy thread is making some red and white cunt jizz all over his monitor.

So I'm not going to laugh at them or show them any form of contempt, instead I'll pity them.

Don't really think we're in any position to have a pop atm. We're a shambles on and off the field and they've just appointed a decent manager and given him £50m to spend.

Let's get our own house in order before taking the piss, eh?  ???