The State of Play

Haz

Ok, I hesitate to ask but Id like an appraisal by some of you with your fingers on the pulse.

What is happening to our great club?

I stopped going to the match 2 seasons back and I dont read the chronicle so I am at odds to know whats going on.

From what i surmise, we are way behind in our preparation for the coming season, no manager and NUFC is bleeding to death in a gutter at leazes park.  I seems as if nothing can move or begin.

Is that what is going on or is there some optimism? somewhere?

you're pretty much spot on. grounds for optimism? well the newspapers think good things are just around the corner, but they never are. so theres no point getting your hopes up. just be pleasantly surprised when (if) something good finally happens to our joke of a club.

Ok, I hesitate to ask but Id like an appraisal by some of you with your fingers on the pulse.

I stopped going to the match 2 seasons back and I dont read the chronicle so I am at odds to know whats going on.

From what i surmise, we are way behind in our preparation for the coming season, no manager and NUFC is bleeding to death in a gutter at leazes park.  I seems as if nothing can move or begin.

Some Arab dude had purchased 60% of the club a few days ago before being informed that we are no longer a premier league club and we haven't heard from said dude since.

We remain hopeful though.

Some Arab dude had purchased 60% of the club a few days ago before being informed that we are no longer a premier league club and we haven't heard from said dude since.

:laugh:

What a crock of shit.

Not surprised you're not up to date with NUFC...... too fucking busy reading religious stuff, I say.

Never read a religious tract in my life.  NUFC was my religion.

:laugh:

What a crock of s***.

:aww: