Shirt printing

ponsaelius

Is there anywhere in Newcastle that does Name and Numbering for footy shirts?

Not just the Premier League and Engerrland stuff but a decent selection, need the stuff Adidas use on their international kits.

Ta.

xx

Printing shop in the metro centre in the same section as argos which is pretty good, not to sure how extensive their international numbering and naming goes.

Aye that's the only place that came to mind, will try there tomorrow. Cheers

Not just the Premier League and Engerrland stuff but a decent selection, need the stuff Adidas use on their international kits.

Ta.

xx

What about the one opposite the Civic Centre, just down from Haymarket but before you get to Luckies bar?

I'm not sure on their selection, but they pride themsleves on shirt printing, worth giving them a try, even if they don't do it they may know somewhere that do.

Ta.

xx

What about the one opposite the Civic Centre, just down from Haymarket but before you get to Luckies bar?

I'm not sure on their selection, but they pride themsleves on shirt printing, worth giving them a try, even if they don't do it they may know somewhere that do.

Cheers mate, will definitely try them  O0

On a similar note, I found this site and company very good for football tops (and they have a good selection of other sports aswell). The delivery was very fast and I had no problems with them what so ever.

www.greavessports.com

Not in Newcastle I know but online, uk soccer shop are good,they do print for nearly jersey it seems

Nah, that site is a total scam.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/uk-soccer-shop-c37182.html

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/uksoccershop-c58576.html

I got what I ordered from them, no problems at all.

PS: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/reebok-c219126.html

Florida print didn't have what I was looking for, again just do Premier League and England stuff.

Don't suppose you know what it's called, so I can give them a ring without making the trip?

Florida print didn't have what I was looking for, again just do Premier League and England stuff.

Don't suppose you know what it's called, so I can give them a ring without making the trip?

I think the place he is talking about is called Spectrum Imaging

This is there website http://www.spectrumimaging.co.uk/tshirts.htm

Tho im not sure whether they are useful for footy shirts

Ah right okay, quite frustrating. No shops in the North East appear to do it and I can't find anywhere to order it online either.

Ah right okay, quite frustrating. No shops in the North East appear to do it and I can't find anywhere to order it online either.

How about Adidas or the website of the club the football top is from?

How about Adidas or the website of the club the football top is from?

Aye it's a Finland home top (wanting Litmanen on the back) so I've e-mailed the Finnish FA and Adidas :lol:

Seems a hastle for something I wasn't hugely bothered about and thought would be relatively easy to do.

Guest Heneage

Mate have you tried E-Bay, there's a fair few sellers that do that style of numbering.

Looking now, struggling to find anything though.

I'd doubt they'll have the name you want but you could ask them to do you a one off maybe?

Finally got this sorted. Went onto Subside, selected Japan away shirt and then chose the lettering I wanted. Then in the basket removed the shirt so they just send the letters and numbers. Was told on another forum they use the same lettering style so it should be alreet. Fucking hassle.

Got mine printed at florida print, metrocentre yesterday. Done a canny job. Plain black number and lettering, so i've avoided having the football league logo on my shirt. they cut the number out from some black stuff, which made me wonder afterwards if i could've got them to try the old NUFC logo. You know, the circular one ,with the magpie beneath.