Another Oliver classic...

Optimistic Nut

What next...

"Carr and Babayaro were fantastic apart from when it came to that nasty speedy winger running past them".

" And those who say Roeder is living on borrowed time are well wide of the mark.  Indeed my sources at the club tell me that Roeder will be backed with substantial funds to spend in January.  This should come as no surprise to anyone as Shepherd always backs his managers to the hilt when the going gets tough." 

Followed 2 days later by:

"As I predicted, Freddy Shepherd acted to arrest the club's alarming descent by sacking Glenn Roeder yesterday.  Roeder was always plainly on borrowed time but Shepherd has moved decisively to secure the club's future.  This will come as no surprise to anyone given the club's recent results and the need to stop the rot".

What next...

"Carr and Babayaro were fantastic apart from when it came to that nasty speedy winger running past them".

" And those who say Roeder is living on borrowed time are well wide of the mark.  Indeed my sources at the club tell me that Roeder will be backed with substantial funds to spend in January.  This should come as no surprise to anyone as Shepherd always backs his managers to the hilt when the going gets tough." 

Followed 2 days later by:

"As I predicted, Freddy Shepherd acted to arrest the club's alarming descent by sacking Glenn Roeder yesterday.  Roeder was always plainly on borrowed time but Shepherd has moved decisively to secure the club's future.  This will come as no surprise to anyone given the club's recent results and the need to stop the rot".

:lol:

Fantastically rubbish... ;)

Guest smoggeordie

He's actually given Carr and Baba good player ratings in the ronny whereas 3,500 toon fans will tell you they were both utter shit.

He's actually given Carr and Baba good player ratings in the ronny whereas 3,500 toon fans will tell you they were both utter shit.

Are you actually suggesting that Mr Oliver lacks intelligence on football matters?

How dare you.

What next...

Anal has nothing approaching football knowledge, let alone his asholeness.