Kaizero

Faroe Islands v Lithuania

Belarus v Ukraine

Norway v Macedona

Romania v Austria

England v Croatia

Moldova v Greece

£6 on to win £72

Now I'm no betting genius but 12/1 sounds pretty s**** value for all of those.

Not really, most are clear favourites to win. You won't get a lot from Lithuania, Ukraine and Greece I'd imagine. Not that it'll matter, as Norway won't win.

they'd bloody well better

They should, but they are shite (sorry Kaizero).

Anyone used betfair on an iPhone? Does it work on the browser or is there an app? This could be dangerous...

Just go to it on Safari...it's f***ing quality! Expensive lunchbreak today...

safari ? I'm interested to know as I'm tempted but my browser on the phone is soooo ssssssllllllllloooooowwww.

Anyone used betfair on an iPhone? Does it work on the browser or is there an app? This could be dangerous...

Just go to it on Safari...it's f***ing quality! Expensive lunchbreak today...

safari ? I'm interested to know as I'm tempted but my browser on the phone is soooo ssssssllllllllloooooowwww.

Pretty sure it's iPhone specific as it redirects you to iphone.betfair.com :lol:

It's absolutley quality though, probably easier to use than the main site for my limited requirements.

Guest rosstoon

I've thrown in Ecuador to win away in Bolivia.  I think its probably ruined my accumulator.  I'm beginning to regret it.

You dont want to back against Bolivia if they are at home. they play their games at the highest altitude in the workd. I watched them beat a couple of teams on tele

I've thrown in Ecuador to win away in Bolivia.  I think its probably ruined my accumulator.  I'm beginning to regret it.

You dont want to back against Bolivia if they are at home. they play their games at the highest altitude in the workd. I watched them beat a couple of teams on tele

don't Ecuador not play at a really high altitude too?

Right I normally bet online using Betfair but today I went to the Ladbrokes shop and put on a accumulator for tonight. So I marked all the games I wanted and put the bet on, but when I got home I looked at my betting slip and it's got a game on I didn't mark. It's got the 6 games I marked with 1's and 2's for home or away win but it's put the Romania-Austria game on but it's just a little line across the box (which maybe I did by mistake when marking the other games) am wondering does this count as part of my bet or has it just showed up as a mistake on my slip because it had writing in by mistake.

Aye am a idiot but don't no much about all this so help from some gambling addict would be appreciated.  :thup:

Guest rosstoon

don't Ecuador not play at a really high altitude too?

it may have been them, i thought it was bolivia

Guest rosstoon

Right I normally bet online using Betfair but today I went to the Ladbrokes shop and put on a accumulator for tonight. So I marked all the games I wanted and put the bet on, but when I got home I looked at my betting slip and it's got a game on I didn't mark. It's got the 6 games I marked with 1's and 2's for home or away win but it's put the Romania-Austria game on but it's just a little line across the box (which maybe I did by mistake when marking the other games) am wondering does this count as part of my bet or has it just showed up as a mistake on my slip because it had writing in by mistake.

Aye am a idiot but don't no much about all this so help from some gambling addict would be appreciated.  :thup:

Classes as ur bet, however if you go back to the shop before any off your games Kick off then they will void ur bet and allow you to palce a new 1

Classes as ur bet, however if you go back to the shop before any off your games Kick off then they will void ur bet and allow you to palce a new 1

Ah right cheers mate. Do you know if it's classed as home, away or a draw though? cause if it's a home win a might just keep it on.

Bolivia play at an especially high altitude, the highest international ground in South America according to an article 2 months back

Everything in Bolivia is the highest in the world, if they play in La Paz that's the highest altitude capital city in the world so it would make sense.

Guest toonlass

Also put 73p on these winning with a possible £400 return if they come up

England

France

Ecuador

Peru

Brazil

Germany

Russia

Denmark

Sweden

Holland

Belgium

1 Malta v Sweden (Backing  Sweden @ 1.07)

2 Liechtenstein v Finland (Backing  Finland @ 1.34)

3 Wales v Russia (Backing  Russia @ 1.5)

4 Northern Ireland v Slovakia (Backing  The Draw @ 3.22)

5 Italy v Bulgaria (Backing  Italy @ 1.44)

6 Bolivia v Ecuador (Backing  Bolivia @ 2.98)

7 Serbia v France (Backing  France @ 2.46)

8 Iceland v Georgia (Backing  Iceland @ 2.02)

10 euros returning 1503.8  :crazy2:

Guest optimistic nit

probably going to look at the games in the americas as well and put a bit more on bosnia to beat turkey and something on the england game.