So, er, what happens if the club isn't sold?

Dave

Us not knowing anything about the club sale progress could mean a resolution is close, but equally it could mean absolutely fuck all is happening and nobody is interested.

Therefore the harsh reality is we may go into the future with Ashley and Llambias still calling the shots. But what happens then? :undecided:

Will Shearer still want in? Will anything change?

Or are we totally fucked?

They can't even get rid of the fucking club correctly, those fucking useless pieces of shit, what the fuck is so had about selling a club like us for almost the same price as Cristano fucking Ronaldo, its a fucking big club, a big club, can't believe they can't even sell it, can that fat cunt fucker Ashley do anything right? holy fucking shit.

I can't see Ashley or Llambias wanting back in, so we slowly die out, we could even end up in League One. Hughton/Kinnear takes the reigns, influential players leave, noone wants to come in, staff have no direction and nothing is ever properly organised, the club becomes even more of a shambles until we eventually close down completely or someone rescues us at the last moment.

It's extreme, but very possible  :undecided:

I can't see Ashley or Llambias wanting back in, so we slowly die out, we could even end up in League One. Hughton/Kinnear takes the reigns, influential players leave, noone wants to come in, staff have no direction and nothing is ever properly organised, the club becomes even more of a shambles until we eventually close down completely or someone rescues us at the last moment.

:omg:

I know one thing for sure,,, as long as there still is a club I will be there every game singing my herat out, if the worst happens and Ashley does not sell us then those lads that remain will need our support more then ever.

I don't think not selling the club is an option anymore he doesn't want anything to do with us. Ashley will probs lower the price until it's sold. In the unlikely event that we aren't sold we are f***ed as Shearer probs wont stay and we'll get around 20k attendances next year = more money lost for the club.

Yup and it could be this fact that is creating the delay, the buyers know this cunt wants out and they are playing hardball, he is trying to get as much as he can but they are willing to let time tick by to create more pressure on him. Problem is the club is suffering whilst all this mess runs is course.

Ashley doesn't really have any option but to sell, as failure to do so would be a disaster for the club and him. That said, you can't rule anything out with this pillock, he really is a buffoon of the highest order. The only reason I still have doubts about this sale going through is because he has so much previous history of messing up deals. If anyone can fuck this up it's him.

At a guess I would say ADMINISTRATION.  He's not going to put more money in, wages need paying and it's the only way that he'll get any money back from the club bar seeling it - it's very little compared to the alleged 100 million pound loan but it's something.

That's why we'll probably hear the club's actually been sold for somewhere in the region of 60 - 80 million somewhere down the line....

If Ashley is serious about selling the club, then the longer he waits, the less money he will get as the debts will continue to rise.  If Ashley is still here next season, then the club will be worth a lot less than a low offer of £70m-£80m he might get now.

For prospective new owners, they may be trying to push Ashley into a corner to reduce the price but how long can they afford to do that because again the problems they will inherit will be growing by the day.  It is already looking like we will have to write off next season.

There was an idiot journalist (Matt Scott from The Guardian) on the radio this morning who trotted out the old "it's all the fan's fault" cliche but he seemed to think Ashley would hang on, sell all the players he could and then put the club into receivership.  And Alan Oliver in The People today said that the club were no closer to being sold.

Whatever the real plan is, I just cannot understand how come Ashley and Llambias seem to have just totally withdrawn from running the club.  And I think the reason not to appoint Shearer is more about saving money rather than leaving new owners with an unwanted manager as they could get around it by offering him a short term contract.  If the new owners don't want Shearer, then you would assume if they were foreign owners that they would immediately have to hire someone to advise them and that would probably take us into the new season.

As a matter of interest, is the "Fit and Proper Person test" for Premier League clubs only?

I really think the time is because they cannot settle on how much per season he wants paid after the initianl fee paid to him, he will be asking for something like £2mill per season for the next 10 seasons or somehting as he is a fat greedy cunt.

Doomsday scenario (tongue firmly in cheek)

1) The following team trots out against West Brom:

Harper

Raylor      Saylor        Tozer      Kadar

Guthrie    Nolan        Butt          Duff

Carroll    Ranger

and is humiliated 0-4

2) Wages don't get paid, and the players force the club into administration, resulting in points deduction and virtually all of those players walk out claiming breach of contract

3) Ashley is tackled by Toon fans at Heathrow Airport attempting to flee to Belize and brutally murdered

4) Toon fans succeed in buying the club and turning it into a supporters trust

5) Raconteur comes out of retirement to debut in goals for NUFC in the 2010-11 League One Season

See, it's not all bad :lol:

How did I guess Parky would flock to that post like a very depressed moth to a flame :lol:

It's extreme, but very possible :undecided:

How did I guess Parky would flock to that post like a very depressed moth to a flame :lol:

Presumably you believe the sale is imminent then?

Edit - you edited. :laugh:

No, how did you get that from my original post like?

I think it will sell, no idea when though.

Suggesting Parky and Jonny Hall were being overdramatic.

Fact is we've no idea either way. :undecided:

No, how did you get that from my original post like?

I think it will sell, no idea when though.

Suggesting Parky and Jonny Hall were being overdramatic.

Fact is we've no idea either way. :undecided:

You did ask though Dave... you thread starter you.

:D

Doomsday scenario (tongue firmly in cheek)

1) The following team trots out against West Brom:

Harper

Raylor       Saylor        Tozer       Kadar

Guthrie     Nolan        Butt          Duff

Carroll     Ranger

and is humiliated 0-4

2) Wages don't get paid, and the players force the club into administration, resulting in points deduction and virtually all of those players walk out claiming breach of contract

3) Ashley is tackled by Toon fans at Heathrow Airport attempting to flee to Belize and brutally murdered

4) Toon fans succeed in buying the club and turning it into a supporters trust

5) Raconteur comes out of retirement to debut in goals for NUFC in the 2010-11 League One Season

See, it's not all bad :lol:

:lol:

My god. Some of you guys on here really dont make this any less depressing.

Mike Ashley will prob cut his losses and let the club go for next to nothing in the end than rather hang on to it and lose money hand over fist with the wages etc