Sibierski

Martin Lol

Roeder's only decent signing of note so far. The others have been a huge let down, all things considered.

............. and ironically one of the cheapest.  That should tell FFS something when the next window opens.

Most expensive doesn't always mean best.

Roeder's only decent signing of note so far. The others have been a huge let down, all things considered.

............. and ironically one of the cheapest. That should tell FFS something when the next window opens.

Most expensive doesn't always mean best.

Not really, he's only been one of the decent signings because he did cost us peanuts. If he'd cost £10m and Martins was free, we'd be saying it was the other way round.

He's hardly set the world alight but he's what we need down at the bottom, especially if we're not going to cut out the hopeless long ball game.

Gives his all, and you can't ask more (well, you can - but thats another story)

The lads contributed substantially more than a lot of other players on substantially more money and far greater reps.

And - not a sick note waved yet (unlike a few others on the books....)

3 goals now, not doing too bad for a signing that brought a lot of laughter (Rage, I'd have said - Phil K)

And He'll get his first league goal on Saturday. Absolute stick on.  :thbdwn:

No offence, but I sincerely hope you're raging at another managerial niceguy in Stu Pearce for letting him go, at the weekend.

In fact, I hope you're apoplectric..... bluelaugh.gif :thup: :wink:

Guest the_serbian_mag

Not a bad blayer at all. Last season when we beat ManCity 1-0 at SJP, I remember he had a gread header saved. He's useful, and on a free transfer he's even better!

I think him and Obafemi should do well together!

Off-topic now, but why Luque didn't play last night?