Shamrock Rovers 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 11/07/09

Decky

I am cant wait :thup:

Know much about Tallaght? I thought about going to a pub before it, but ill prob just go to one in Dublin as I heard a few times that Tallaght is a bit of a dive, prob get fucking knifed walking into a pub in a Toon top :lol:

I am cant wait  :thup:

Know much about Tallaght? I thought about going to a pub before it, but ill prob just go to one in Dublin as I heard a few times that Tallaght is a bit of a dive, prob get f***ing knifed walking into a pub in a Toon top :lol:

No man dont have a clue.All I know its rough as fuck!Im sure would be fine for a pint before the match like.There wont be any trouble,there will be plenty of guards around as well.I would say there would be good banter before the match,Shamrock

Know much about Tallaght? I thought about going to a pub before it, but ill prob just go to one in Dublin as I heard a few times that Tallaght is a bit of a dive, prob get f***ing knifed walking into a pub in a Toon top :lol:

No man dont have a clue.All I know its rough as fuck!Im sure would be fine for a pint before the match like.There wont be any trouble,there will be plenty of guards around as well.I would say there would be good banter before the match,Shamrock rovers have a good following

Guest Geordiecunny

I'm there! Never been to Ireland before, can't wait!

Cool you will love it  :thup:

Im flying in the night before but dont get in till after 11, what times the pubs shut?

No man dont have a clue.All I know its rough as fuck!Im sure would be fine for a pint before the match like.There wont be any trouble,there will be plenty of guards around as well.I would say there would be good banter before the match,Shamrock

Ill prob go to a pub beside the train station, theres a nice one along the Liffy that I often go to. Then hop on the Luas at 2 or so. Either that or try the luck in Tallaght :lol:

I'm there! Never been to Ireland before, can't wait!

Cool you will love it  :thup:

Im flying in the night before but dont get in till after 11, what times the pubs shut?

12.30 stop serving with half an hr drinking up time,clubs opened till half 2.Dublins a rip off but Temple Bars a joke,be expected to pay 6 euros min for a pint on a friday nite.You should still go to Temple bar for a look,its the real touristy place but a good atmosphere there as well

No man dont have a clue.All I know its rough as f***!Im sure would be fine for a pint before the match like.There wont be any trouble,there will be plenty of guards around as well.I would say there would be good banter before the match,Shamrock

Ill prob go to a pub beside the train station, theres a nice one along the Liffy that I often go to. Then hop on the Luas at 2 or so. Either that or try the luck in Tallaght :lol:

I dont mind where I go for a pint as long as theres a bit of craic.I would say would be better out in Tallaght

Can't go because the Munster hurling final is on the next day and I can't afoard both :sadnod:

Hurling?whats that?Only buzzing Im orginally from Mayo dont play that sport where I was brought up.Fuck that man Munster hurling finals on every yr,the toon wont be in Ireland every year!

Would the beer be cheaper nearer the ground?

Oh it would be yeah,rough enough spot near the ground though.You would only go there before the match and thats it

Yep, just follow the black and white stripes would be sound advice.

Can't go because the Munster hurling final is on the next day and I can't afoard both :sadnod:

Hurling?whats that?Only buzzing Im orginally from Mayo dont play that sport where I was brought up.f*** that man Munster hurling finals on every yr,the toon wont be in Ireland every year!

Ya but team are doing well at the moment and it could be years of famine (again). Plus beating Waterford would be lovely  :smug:

Do you reckon alot of people might buy drinks in the off licence and drink outside?Even though Its against the law

I wish! Could get it in the North before I go. A box of Guinness is a tenner in the north, its probably about 30 quid down south :lol:

Hurling?whats that?Only buzzing Im orginally from Mayo dont play that sport where I was brought up.f*** that man Munster hurling finals on every yr,the toon wont be in Ireland every year!

Ya but team are doing well at the moment and it could be years of famine (again). Plus beating Waterford would be lovely  :smug:

Come on man evry one knows who will win it this yr,same team thats being winning it for the last fucking 10 yrs

Do you reckon alot of people might buy drinks in the off licence and drink outside?Even though Its against the law

I wish! Could get it in the North before I go. A box of Guinness is a tenner in the north, its probably about 30 quid down south :lol:

I know its a fucking joke of a country but in saying that could you imagine the amount of alcholics if it was that cheap here

Guest Geordiecunny

How does a nation that charges that much for a pint manage to get a reputation for drinking? There isn't anywhere in the centre I can expect to get a cheap pint?