The Lounge

Syrette

It didn't work, I was crap at it and only ASpine and the Baron were any good. 90% of all new ideas don't work that is how the world is. bluesigh.gif

The postive thing is that the mods gave it a go and seem to be open to new ideas.

It didn't work, I was crap at it and only ASpine and the Baron were any good. 90% of all new ideas don't work that is how the world is. bluesigh.gif

The postive thing is that the mods gave it a go and seem to be open to new ideas.

What was it for anyway?  If it was a communal lounge I assume people went there to fall asleep in front of the telly when they were drunk, and piss themselves

CHRIST WHY DOES EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAVE TO CHANGE!!!!!

Could you not at least have run a poll for a few days beforehand to ensure everyone was bought into the changes and allowed us to have an open and frank discussion for those members who might object?

:lol:

Basically someone hosted it for 3 or 4 hours, only they could make threads.  Then it closed, it was only open for the scheduled time. 

I think I was right first time  bluebiggrin.gif  I'm trying to decide whether I missed out on something, so I can organise a protest.  Did NE5 ever host one?

Could you not at least have run a poll for a few days beforehand to ensure everyone was bought into the changes and allowed us to have an open and frank discussion for those members who might object?

You aren't being serious, are you?  We've changed the fucking layout and names of the forums a million times before without one word of a moan.  It seems since the 'proper' changes with the General football section everyone's just decided to moan all the time about any change.  No matter how minute.

Maybe I didn't run a poll because I thought the changes were so hilariously trivial, there'd be no point.  Silly me, nothing quite like a wee dig at the admins, eh?

You aren't being serious, are you?  We've changed the ****ing layout and names of the forums a million times before without one word of a moan.  It seems since the 'proper' changes with the General football section everyone's just decided to moan all the time about any change.  No matter how minute.

:doh:  where's that whoosh smilie gone?

No. Hence the laughing smiley.

The lounge had to go too. No one wanted to use it after Parky soiled himself in there on skunk and buckfast.

Fucking wanker. 

(I am being serious)

(No wink, no smilies)

(Wanker)

;)

No. Hence the laughing smiley.

The lounge had to go too. No one wanted to use it after Parky soiled himself in there on skunk and buckfast.

bluebiggrin.gif an enduring image I fear

an enduring smell I would imagine too.

You not going to say what a terrible job we've done in renaming the sections, sorry, I'll pre-empt here, "ruining" the forum?

* Bluf taps away at computer muttering "They're all out to get me, they're all out to get me" *

Kitman

I thoroughly resent that you're implying my proclamation of love for BlufPurdi is in any way insincere. He is a glorious leader of men, N-O's very own Kim-Jong-Il, if you like.

All bow down before his majesty.