Looks like they've stopped his medication......................

ianovthetoon

From the Shields Gazette

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/nufc/Kinnear-wants-to-be-Toon.5429399.jp

Kinnear wants to be Toon boss again

Published Date: 04 July 2009

JOE Kinnear has revealed he wants to return to Newcastle United as manager.

And the former Magpies boss believes he could have kept the club in the Premier League had he not been forced to step down after heart surgery.

Kinnear is now recuperating after a triple bypass, and would love the chance to lead Newcastle back into the top flight if Mike Ashley's proposed sale of the club falls through.

He said: "I have gone from being bad to being much better than I was. I feel as fit as a fiddle.

"I love the game and am desperate to get back into it sooner rather than later.

"Mike knows I'm still available. I'm not sure how far down the road they are to selling it.

"If they don't, and haven't got anyone else, then I'd love to return. My opportunity would be to support Mike and Derek (Llambias)."

Newcastle won just four games under Kinnear before he took ill on the morning of the West Brom game in February, but he said: "I enjoyed my time up there and enjoyed the people.

"The run and the results I had were good."

Let's hope someone gets a bid accepted, and soon............. :kinnear:

who the hell would want him back? oh my god just f*** off please and enjoy your f***ing holiday on a high mountain far away from our club, this would be the solution for both parties

Guest firetotheworks

;D Priceless.

You can tell in his head he's re-written the history books and he think we all think he's some sort of legend, when in fact we despise/pity the old fool.

Guest Geordiesned

Just seen his interview on Sky Sports News.

"...I spoke to Mike last week..."

Did you shite you lying bastard!

"...if I hadn't fallen ill I think the run we were in at the time would have kept us up"

:kinnear:

As much as he's a fucking bullshitter, I reckon if he'd been here till the end of the season (so discounting Hughton era 2 and Shearer) then we would have stayed up.

Fuck off though please, and wash your hair.

Just seen his interview on Sky Sports News.

"...I spoke to Mike last week..."

Did you shite you lying bastard!

"...if I hadn't fallen ill I think the run we were in at the time would have kept us up"

:kinnear:

I don't want him back obviously, but he's absolutely right IMO that if he hadn't fallen ill we would have stayed up.

Last season's surprise appointment Kinnear had been proving the critics wrong and helping the Magpies away from the drop zone when he fell ill prior to their Premier League clash against West Brom in February.

Er, okay.

Guest Phil K

It's not just Kinnear I want to see the back of.

The whole coaching mob of stiffs and "unemployable anywhere else" should p*ss off too

He probably would've kept us up, he wasn't the greatest manager but we only needed 1 more point in the end.  :undecided:

Possibly; probably not since i reckon we'd have lost to WBA if he didn't have his heart attack.