PROMOTIONOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Needed bumping, as the relo, one was.

Couldn't add a poll to the earlier thread, so if Admin want to drag the replies across to this one?

Another top graphic from SSr would be appreciated.

champions if we are sold in the next fortnight.

play offs if we are sold between 2 weeks atime and the end of august

1 place above relegation if we aren't sold.

This, basically. I don't think it's arrogance either.

champions if we are sold in the next fortnight.

play offs if we are sold between 2 weeks atime and the end of august

1 place above relegation if we aren't sold.

I find your optimism shocking. Especially since you are as old as me and remember the last couple relegations.

Guest gggg

No chance at the moment. Forget about talent, no team has ever done anything in any league without leadership and teamwork.

10 atm cos there's not a hope in fuck as things stand. But that's only if things do stay as they are; cos if we don't get sold, we won't have a squad capable of making any sort of battle in this division.

Things can still change though, obviously. If we were to be sold tomorrow i'd probably go for 3.

10 atm cos there's not a hope in f*** as things stand. But that's only if things do stay as they are; cos if we don't get sold, we won't have a squad capable of making any sort of battle in this division.

Things can still change though, obviously. If we were to be sold tomorrow i'd probably go for 3.

have you read the thread decky ?

10 atm cos there's not a hope in f*** as things stand. But that's only if things do stay as they are; cos if we don't get sold, we won't have a squad capable of making any sort of battle in this division.

Eh?

Eh?

my bad decky....it's yorkie that hasn't read it properly.

knew it was someone ending in a "kee" sound and between the kids bouncing about on the wii and elfsborg not winning yet i'm not giving things 100% attention.

edit...scratch it, it's me that got it mixed up. on the plus side ellfsborg have just took the lead and girl 2 has just started to get the hang of riding the horse on me and my horse.