What "unkown" player would you like see playing for Newcastle?

Kaizero

If a player is unknown how the **** do you know if you want them to play for Newcastle?

:lol:

Have to laugh at "Unkown" :lol:

lol was going to be my reply but you finished reading it first bluelaugh.gif

As for  Daniel Braaten, aye he looks fast direct and very handy but youtube is up there with FM to be honest.

Used to be class on FM on the one before he moved to Rosenborg. Always was my first buy.

Daniel Braaten isnt even a starter i Rosenborg. He only play 15 min, the rest he goes around watching the rest playing footy.  The game against Real Madrid, was the best game of his career.  What was the rosenborg excuse for him, he was using so much strength when he runned, that he got to much or to little oxygen in his legs. Thats why he didnt work so much  :lol:

For Per Cilijan Skjelbreid, he was a good player before his injury. But it seems like it has scared the living shit out of him.  I would rather we bought his mate, dunno his name. But i bet u know, as it seems that u are a RBK fan.

If I was to choose someone to come here from the Norwegian Tipperlia, it would be on of these; Koren, Mifsund, Hæstad, Strømstad , Grindheim or Bjørn Helge Riise.

If a player is unknown how the **** do you know if you want them to play for Newcastle?

:lol:

Have to laugh at "Unkown" :lol:

lol was going to be my reply but you finished reading it first bluelaugh.gif

As for  Daniel Braaten, aye he looks fast direct and very handy but youtube is up there with FM to be honest.

Used to be class on FM on the one before he moved to Rosenborg. Always was my first buy.

Daniel Braaten isnt even a starter i Rosenborg. He only play 15 min, the rest he goes around watching the rest playing footy.  The game against Real Madrid, was the best game of his career.  What was the rosenborg excuse for him, he was using so much strength when he runned, that he got to much or to little oxygen in his legs. Thats why he didnt work so much  :lol:

For Per Cilijan Skjelbreid, he was a good player before his injury. But it seems like it has scared the living shit out of him.  I would rather we bought his mate, dunno his name. But i bet u know, as it seems that u are a RBK fan.

If I was to choose someone to come here from the Norwegian Tipperlia, it would be on of these; Koren, Mifsund, Hæstad, Strømstad , Grindheim or Bjørn Helge Riise.

"I would rather we bought his mate, dunno his name."

Michael Kleppe Jamtfall?

And as for the other names, I agree in all but Bjørn Helge Riise. He's already been trying his luck outside the Norwegian borders. And returned to Norway rather a failure. He's impressed in Lillestrøm though, and he could prolly live long on being John Arne Riise's brother. Hæstad and Strømstad haven't been as impressive this season as last though, but could probably make a fearsome midfield duo on any team. As seen in Norwegian International games versus rather greater opponents.

Koren and Mifsund, yeah. Good players, but them as well I wouldn't think would fit in with the English game. Grindheim on the other hand, though he too not being as impressive this season as the last. He would probably manage to adjust to the Premier League in a matter of weeks, if not days.

As for Skjelbred. Yeah, he's been down after his injury. But that's what happens to most players I presume. I do belive though, that he will still become a great player, over time. If he gets the right guidance and training that is.

Ah well, that ends my rant this time about the Norwegian players =P

Alexei Eremenko Jr. from Saturn

Robert Koren from Lilleström

Both excellent creative attacking midfielders with great technical abilities...

Surely we wouldn't need yet another midfielders but can't think of any decent "unknown" defensive talent...hmmm maybe Isaac Okoronkwo and Julius Aghahowa from Shakhtar Donetsk and Joseph Yobo but I guess he's not that unknown anymore!

Alexei Eremenko Jr. from Saturn

Robert Koren from Lilleström

Both excellent creative attacking midfielders with great technical abilities...

Surely we wouldn't need yet another midfielders but can't think of any decent "unknown" defensive talent...hmmm maybe Isaac Okoronkwo and Julius Aghahowa from Shakhtar Donetsk and Joseph Yobo but I guess he's not that unknown anymore!

I wouldn't say any in the last paragraph are unknown, people have know about Agahowa for years, Okoronkwo was heavily linked and played for Wolves while everyone who knows English football will know Yobo.

Most Toon fans would know Koren also.

mentioned this in the Adu thread, but i'd like to see marvell wynne here in a few years. He's a right fullback playing for the NY redbulls in the US.  He is still learning his trade, but his improvement in technical skill and positional sense grew an extraordinary amount this year(his first year pro, he's just 19). also he is fast enough with good acceleratoin not to be troubled by ANYONE in this league.

Daniel Braaten isnt even a starter i Rosenborg. He only play 15 min, the rest he goes around watching the rest playing footy.  The game against Real Madrid, was the best game of his career.   What was the rosenborg excuse for him, he was using so much strength when he runned, that he got to much or to little oxygen in his legs. Thats why he didnt work so much  :lol:

Braaten wasn't very good in today's game, thankfully. bluecool.gif Skjelbreid is still young, and will only get better. He's a huge talent. I'd add Chinedu Ogbuke to your list.

[edit: Just felt like changing my avatar.]

Daniel Braaten isnt even a starter i Rosenborg. He only play 15 min, the rest he goes around watching the rest playing footy.  The game against Real Madrid, was the best game of his career.   What was the rosenborg excuse for him, he was using so much strength when he runned, that he got to much or to little oxygen in his legs. Thats why he didnt work so much  :lol:

Braaten wasn't very good in today's game, thankfully. bluecool.gif Skjelbreid is still young, and will only get better. He's a huge talent. I'd add Chinedu Ogbuke to your list.

Spurs were trying hard to get him interested about a month or so ago, but it seems like it will be another Manu/Chelsea scrap a la Mikel when he does move on.