Who is your favourite Newcastle Player?

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good question, for me anyway.  It's been Shearer for so long, I've never really bothered with another "favourite" player.  Used to love Duff, then he signed for us and hasn't done much. 

But I love Given, for the sheer fact he's been idiotic enough to stay with us all this time.

I love obafemi! He's been my favourite footballer for about 3 years now so to have him here is just a dream come true. 2nd would probably be parker shay or zog....its too close to call between them 3

Guest Action Verb

Out of the current crop, Given and Nobby. Given for his loyalty (even though he's hugely overrated), and Nobby more for what he used to be really. Ofcourse, back in the Robson days, it was shared almost evenly between Laurent, Bellamy and Shearer.

Owen doesn't merit even a thought in this matter.

I'm with Leazes.

I see Nobby as an all-time hero. A clut hero, if you will. On his day, even now, he's one of the most clever players around - and some of the passes that he has played down the years have been sublime. There used to be (this is including last season) no other player who could play a defense-splitting pass like Nobby.

And plus he's such a great guy who puts his heart and soul into the club.

One of my all-time favourites!