Second shameful spin off- Who Am I?

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

Basically you state facts and a picture should you wish of a player and others have to guess who it is.

So Frank Lampard might be; "I graduated West Ham's Academy before an £11m move to Chelsea.

Ok I'll begin, bit obscure but I reckon some will get it;

I began my career at Jubilo Iwata before a loan to Boca Juniors and transfers to HSV Hamburg and later Eintracht Frankfurt. I have scored over 20 goals for my national side and I am the first Japanese player to play in the Argentine Premier League. My current side have finished runners up in the J-League 3 times and won it once. I am a striker, I am....

Basically you state facts and a picture should you wish of a player and others have to guess who it is.

So Frank Lampard might be; "I graduated West Ham's Academy before an £11m move to Chelsea.

Ok I'll begin, bit obscure but I reckon some will get it;

I began my career at Jubilo Iwata before a loan to Boca Juniors and transfers to HSV Hamburg and later Eintracht Frankfurt. I have scored over 20 goals for my national side and I am the first Japanese player to play in the Argentine Premier League. My current side have finished runners up in the J-League 3 times and won it once. I am a striker, I am....

Naohiro Takahara!

I made my first national team apperance against Sweden. I started my career at the club i have just rejoined from a club in Spain. I joined another Spanish team and was signed by John Toshack, before i moved back home from the second club in Spain. I finished runner up in La Liga with both Spanish clubs. I don't wear my surname on my shirt. I am...

I made my first national team apperance against Sweden. I started my career at the club i have just rejoined from a club in Spain. I joined another Spanish team and was signed by John Toshack, before i moved back home from the second club in Spain. I finished runner up in La Liga with both Spanish clubs. I don't wear my surname on my shirt. I am...

Nihat?

Nihat?

Nihat?

Nihat?

:lol:

Hate it when that happens

I began my career in one of Europe's top leagues more than 10 years ago, it took me 2 transfers and 7 years to become a first team regular - talent has always been overlooked until i moved between big rivals, here i learn't to play a less attacking game and I formed a formidable partnership with my international colleague.

I began my career in one of Europe's top leagues more than 10 years ago, it took me 2 transfers and 7 years to become a first team regular - talent has always been overlooked until i moved between big rivals, here i learn't to play a less attacking game and I formed a formidable partnership with my international colleague.

Javier Saviola?

Javier Saviola?

Nah werent a bad shout though

I began my career in one of Europe's worst leagues more than 10 years ago, it took me 28 transfers and 17 years to become a reserves regular - talent has always been missing and i moved between big rivals, here i didn't learn to play a less attacking game and I didn't form a formidable partnership with someone of the same nationality as me.

Nixon.

Ok I'll have a go since I keep getting them.

I stated my career in South America before moving to Europe 5 years into my career. I made my international debut amid some controversy in 2006 and made myself a must pick in a successful side. I am widely regarded as a one of the greatest players in my position in the world and currently captain my club side.

1) i am fat

2) i am a twat

3) i should have stayed a recluse

Nixon.

He said it, not me.

I said Nixon, you took it out of context and made it appear like I said it. Which basically means you said it, similar to how serial killers cuts letters out of newspapers to make threat letters. They still "wrote" them :pow:

I have no idea why I just said what I said. Boredom is great.

Ok I'll have a go since I keep getting them.

I stated my career in South America before moving to Europe 5 years into my career. I made my international debut amid some controversy in 2006 and made myself a must pick in a successful side. I am widely regarded as a one of the greatest players in my position in the world and currently captain my club side.

:lol: This is pissing me off.