Other Clubs' Pre-Season Games 09/10

Neil

Feel free to delete this if you don't think it's worthwhile, but personally thought it might be worthy of a new thread.

Gives me a chance to let people know we've kick-started things with a fine 2-1 defeat at Bury.

"Woooo look at me, I'm Michael Owen. I scored a goal today yippeeee and didn't get injured. I get to play with Rooney!!! I'm absolutely perfect with my helicopter and my horse fetish and my 'don't give a damn until i wanna' attitude and my plastic hamstring and crappy accent........"

Bellend

Barnet 2-2 Arsenal

Arshavin

Barazite

Most importantly, Rosicky got through 45 minutes unscathed!

Who's he?

Rosicky?  :lol:

Barazite is Dutch, was on loan last season at Derby, made quite a few appearances, don't believe he will make it at Arsenal personally.

Barnet 2-2 Arsenal

Arshavin

Barazite

Who's he?

Barazite is Dutch, was on loan last season at Derby, made quite a few appearances, don't believe he will make it at Arsenal personally.

An attacking mid isn't he? I know quite a few Derby fans that liked him in his time there last season.. said he looked a bit lightweight though. Never saw him myself.

Barazite's goal was lush.

Also like the look of Frimpong (lol) and Sanchez Watt.

When he has a beautiful assist you could say it was a nice Frimpong ball.

Or when Sanchez hits a lovely ball over the top for a striker, I guess you could say it's a 60-Watt ball.

:coat:

Barnet 2-2 Arsenal

Arshavin

Barazite

Who's he?

Saw him playing a game for Derby last year and he looked shit hot. Saw another a few weeks later and was anonymous.