Other Clubs' Pre-Season Games 09/10

Neil

Just a heads up. Shamrock Rovers v Real Madrid on Sky Sports 1 now

We'll see who the real galacticos are.

Tottenham are still wearing last season's home kit in their friendly games... wonder why.

Normally debut them in the home friendly but could be saving it for the Wembley Cup I suppose.

Could also be that they're too embarrassed about it to show it in public.  Bloody horrible effort.

Guest Stephen927

Man City game is available now on their website free of charge and legal if anyone is interested.

Thanks, might as well watch it.

Spurs won their 3rd pre-season match last night beating Peterboro 4-0 (Bent, Defoe, Modric and Pavlyuchenko).

Their previous matches were 3-0 against Exeter (O'Hara, Lennon and Bent) and 3-0 against Bournemouth (Keane, Defoe and Palacios).  Will be more of a challenge Friday night against Barcelona (even if half their star players will be missing).

Personally, I won't be unhappy to see Spurs lose that one so long as they play reasonably well, I don't want to see a long winning sequence.  Last season Spurs won all 9 of their pre-season matches, as soon as the season started they were total sh*t until Ramos got sacked.

Haven't scored f***ing 7 in a game yet have you? Or beaten a team by a noticably bigger margin than Real Madrid could manage? I think we know who the winners are here.

Most teams score 7 against Darlington in a pre-season friendly played on a Saturday.  Just surprising they scored a couple in reply.

Haven't scored f***ing 7 in a game yet have you? Or beaten a team by a noticably bigger margin than Real Madrid could manage? I think we know who the winners are here.

Most teams score 7 against Darlington in a pre-season friendly played on a Saturday. Just surprising they scored a couple in reply.

Only if Sholagol plays for them. Stop trying to boast about your pathetic pre-season, we've ripped it up and yous know it. We're going to get so many points next year they'll carry some of them over.

edit: and I notice you couldn't reply to the second part of my post :rolleyes:

Most teams score 7 against Darlington in a pre-season friendly played on a Saturday.  Just surprising they scored a couple in reply.

Only if Sholagol plays for them. Stop trying to boast about your pathetic pre-season, we've ripped it up and yous know it. We're going to get so many points next year they'll carry some of them over.

Real Madrid have got like another 6 weeks before they start their league program, Newcastle start in less than 3 weeks, so I'm not surprised you're more advanced than Real tbh. 

Most teams score 7 against Darlington in a pre-season friendly played on a Saturday. Just surprising they scored a couple in reply.

Real Madrid have got like another 6 weeks before they start their league program, Newcastle start in less than 3 weeks, so I'm not surprised you're more advanced than Real tbh.

They have an £80 million player, we have Ameobi

They have an £80 million player, we have Ameobi

True, it's no surprise we're more advanced than Real. We also had Ranger playing, it's not really a fair comparison.