Other Clubs' Pre-Season Games 09/10

Neil

Guest Roger Kint

We played Shamrocks reserves/trialists Real played their first choice team. Although i agree the mighty Sholagol was the obvious difference ;D

Haven't scored f***ing 7 in a game yet have you? Or beaten a team by a noticably bigger margin than Real Madrid could manage? I think we know who the winners are here.

Most teams score 7 against Darlington in a pre-season friendly played on a Saturday.  Just surprising they scored a couple in reply.

Only if Sholagol plays for them. Stop trying to boast about your pathetic pre-season, we've ripped it up and yous know it. We're going to get so many points next year they'll carry some of them over.

edit: and I notice you couldn't reply to the second part of my post :rolleyes:

Real Madrid have got like another 6 weeks before they start their league program, Newcastle start in less than 3 weeks, so I'm not surprised you're more advanced than Real tbh.   

I think he might have been joking,  still doesn't take much to wind a Spuds fan up, as usual.  :lol:

Haven't scored f***ing 7 in a game yet have you? Or beaten a team by a noticably bigger margin than Real Madrid could manage? I think we know who the winners are here.

Most teams score 7 against Darlington in a pre-season friendly played on a Saturday.  Just surprising they scored a couple in reply.

Only if Sholagol plays for them. Stop trying to boast about your pathetic pre-season, we've ripped it up and yous know it. We're going to get so many points next year they'll carry some of them over.

Real Madrid have got like another 6 weeks before they start their league program, Newcastle start in less than 3 weeks, so I'm not surprised you're more advanced than Real tbh.   

I think he might have been joking,  still doesn't take much to wind a Spuds fan up, as usual.  :lol:

I made him admit we're better than Real Madrid at this point in time...pretty pleased with the morning's work.

I made him admit we're better than Real Madrid at this point in time...pretty pleased with the morning's work.

I said Newcastle were more advanced, not better..................  O0

tomato tomayto

Is this Age of Empires or something like?

Don't you have ESPN in the UK? It's live on ESPN's main channel here, so I don't know why it wouldn't be broadcast on their world wide channels.

Local Hero...any reason you have Gatti's death in your up photo.

I think he's probably more interested in Millie Clode's tits tbh.

Don't you have ESPN in the UK? It's live on ESPN's main channel here, so I don't know why it wouldn't be broadcast on their world wide channels.

Local Hero...any reason you have Gatti's death in your up photo.

I think he's probably more interested in Millie Clode's tits tbh.

True.