When are the squad numbers for 09/10 announced?

Guest michaelfoster

Guest michaelfoster

Season kicks off in less than 4 weeks so surely it will be soon, as it will need to be done by a certain Football League deadline, anyone know when abouts this is?

I can see a few changes this season, including a few youngsters numbers coming down

Harper 13 > 1

Krul 40 > 13

Ranger 46 > 30

Carroll 39 > 24

Lua Lua 38 > 25

Thats before anyone leaves, i can see them keeping 5, 6, 10, 14 & 15 free though

Guest Reservoir Mags

Difficult to announce numbers until they know who the squad will be really.  Judging by the comments from Bassong and Nolan today there looks like being a mass exodus.

I wish our players would all fuck off with the exception of a handful, the thought of seeing Shola leading the line and the midfield enforcer that is Nicky Butt 'dominating' midfields for another year is as bad as NUFC not being sold.

Difficult to announce numbers until they know who the squad will be really.  Judging by the comments from Bassong and Nolan today there looks like being a mass exodus.

They're under contract....they just can't up and leave surely...and as assets to the club,if theyt were sold surely the valuation of the club would have to come down accordingly?

Guest iliketoonarmy

I still have doubt over Carroll's attitude. How many games has he played? And I remembered he didn't show full commitment and willingness to play for the club for several games last season.

No one, at this stage, should get number 9.

Season kicks off in less than 4 weeks so surely it will be soon, as it will need to be done by a certain Football League deadline, anyone know when abouts this is?

I can see a few changes this season, including a few youngsters numbers coming down

Harper 13 > 1

Krul 40 > 13

Ranger 46 > 30

Carroll 39 > 24

Lua Lua 38 > 25

Thats before anyone leaves, i can see them keeping 5, 6, 10, 14 & 15 free though

dont see the point in ranger, lualua etc changing numbers just down to 30 etc, might aswel go to 2-18 if they change at all.