Jose Enrique the latest to come out in public..

ianovthetoon

Guest neesy111

if these players are not happy then put in transfer requests, ahh no they don't want to give up their 10% of the transfer fee they will be due

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I am loving all this, it shows the squad are together somehting they have not seemed to be for a long time, these lads are showing they care, if they did'nt care they would just sit silent and wait to be sold.

Jose Enrique: Toon must sort this mess out now

Jul 14 2009  by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

JOSE ENRIQUE has revealed his dismay as disharmony sets in at St James’s Park just 25 days before their Championship opener with West Brom.

The Chronicle first reported unrest among players at United on June 22, with both Habib Beye and Steven Taylor annoyed that Alan Shearer hadn’t been appointed as manager due to the drawn out sale of the Magpies.

And on July 7 we reported the current regime were set for a players’ revolt, with Sebastien Bassong unleashing an explosive outburst on Saturday night about the current state of the club.

Since United’s pre-season friendly with Shamrock Rovers on Saturday, Steve Harper and Kevin Nolan have both publicly expressed their concerns about the situation at Newcastle.

And Beye today joined Sebastien Bassong by stating his intention to quit Tyneside and leave United’s loyal fans behind by stating that he had to leave for the sake of his career.

However, while Enrique is disillusioned by the negativity surrounding the club’s future, he hinted he would be willing to stay if there was movement regarding the sale of United and the appointment of a new manager.

The £6m man from Villarreal told the Chronicle: “My opinion is that everything seems difficult at this club.

“We haven’t signed any players this season so far and we don’t have a manager.

“Chris Hughton is a very good person, but he is not a manager.

“We need a manager. The things going on inside are not good.

“That can’t be good for the supporters either.”

And the snail-pace progress of the sale has also upset Enrique, who added: “It is the same as at the end of last season.

“Nothing has changed. The owner wants to sell the club.

“It would be good to see somebody come in and give us something fresh.

“If we start signing players soon we can go up first time, but we can’t wait much longer.”

But with a marathon 46-game season upcoming, Enrique believes United players that have a guilty conscience over last season’s relegation may want to put their wrongs right come August when a new campaign starts.

However, with Enrique linked with several clubs in La Liga this summer, including Atletico Madrid, he added: “I have a contract here.

“But it is difficult to play in the Championship – nobody likes to play there.

“It’s my fault that we are in this division and all the players should feel like that.

“If an offer came in I would have to study it. Being disillusioned makes me want to return to Spain. I have a good contract in England, but I would be resigned to losing money if I went back to Spain.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/07/14/jose-enrique-toon-must-sort-this-mess-out-now-72703-24148778/

Guest neesy111

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I am loving all this, it shows the squad are together somehting they have not seemed to be for a long time, these lads are showing they care, if they did'nt care they would just sit silent and wait to be sold.

JOSE ENRIQUE has revealed his dismay as disharmony sets in at St James’s Park just 25 days before their Championship opener with West Brom.

The Chronicle first reported unrest among players at United on June 22, with both Habib Beye and Steven Taylor annoyed that Alan Shearer hadn’t been appointed as manager due to the drawn out sale of the Magpies.

And on July 7 we reported the current regime were set for a players’ revolt, with Sebastien Bassong unleashing an explosive outburst on Saturday night about the current state of the club.

Since United’s pre-season friendly with Shamrock Rovers on Saturday, Steve Harper and Kevin Nolan have both publicly expressed their concerns about the situation at Newcastle.

And Beye today joined Sebastien Bassong by stating his intention to quit Tyneside and leave United’s loyal fans behind by stating that he had to leave for the sake of his career.

However, while Enrique is disillusioned by the negativity surrounding the club’s future, he hinted he would be willing to stay if there was movement regarding the sale of United and the appointment of a new manager.

The £6m man from Villarreal told the Chronicle: “My opinion is that everything seems difficult at this club.

And the snail-pace progress of the sale has also upset Enrique, who added: “It is the same as at the end of last season.

“If we start signing players soon we can go up first time, but we can’t wait much longer.”

But with a marathon 46-game season upcoming, Enrique believes United players that have a guilty conscience over last season’s relegation may want to put their wrongs right come August when a new campaign starts.

However, with Enrique linked with several clubs in La Liga this summer, including Atletico Madrid, he added: “I have a contract here.

“It’s my fault that we are in this division and all the players should feel like that.

“If an offer came in I would have to study it. Being disillusioned makes me want to return to Spain. I have a good contract in England, but I would be resigned to losing money if I went back to Spain.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/07/14/jose-enrique-toon-must-sort-this-mess-out-now-72703-24148778/

that's bollocks about the squad being united, enrique is only staying because he's a stupid amount of wages, if he's unhappy then fucking put a transfer request in spanish twat

same to all of the players, fuck off, u's got us relegated we don't give a shit if u's stay or not

JOSE ENRIQUE has revealed his dismay as disharmony sets in at St Jamess Park just 25 days before their Championship opener with West Brom.

The Chronicle first reported unrest among players at United on June 22, with both Habib Beye and Steven Taylor annoyed that Alan Shearer hadnt been appointed as manager due to the drawn out sale of the Magpies.

And on July 7 we reported the current regime were set for a players revolt, with Sebastien Bassong unleashing an explosive outburst on Saturday night about the current state of the club.

Since Uniteds pre-season friendly with Shamrock Rovers on Saturday, Steve Harper and Kevin Nolan have both publicly expressed their concerns about the situation at Newcastle.

And Beye today joined Sebastien Bassong by stating his intention to quit Tyneside and leave Uniteds loyal fans behind by stating that he had to leave for the sake of his career.

However, while Enrique is disillusioned by the negativity surrounding the clubs future, he hinted he would be willing to stay if there was movement regarding the sale of United and the appointment of a new manager.

The £6m man from Villarreal told the Chronicle: My opinion is that everything seems difficult at this club.

We havent signed any players this season so far and we dont have a manager.

Chris Hughton is a very good person, but he is not a manager.

We need a manager. The things going on inside are not good.

That cant be good for the supporters either.

And the snail-pace progress of the sale has also upset Enrique, who added: It is the same as at the end of last season.

Nothing has changed. The owner wants to sell the club.

It would be good to see somebody come in and give us something fresh.

If we start signing players soon we can go up first time, but we cant wait much longer.

But with a marathon 46-game season upcoming, Enrique believes United players that have a guilty conscience over last seasons relegation may want to put their wrongs right come August when a new campaign starts.

However, with Enrique linked with several clubs in La Liga this summer, including Atletico Madrid, he added: I have a contract here.

But it is difficult to play in the Championship nobody likes to play there.

Its my fault that we are in this division and all the players should feel like that.

If an offer came in I would have to study it. Being disillusioned makes me want to return to Spain. I have a good contract in England, but I would be resigned to losing money if I went back to Spain.

that's bollocks about the squad being united, enrique is only staying because he's a stupid amount of wages, if he's unhappy then f***ing put a transfer request in spanish t***

same to all of the players, f*** off, u's got us relegated we don't give a s*** if u's stay or not

Are you happy with the way the club is being run? If not fuck off & support some other team.

Same thing?

Guest neesy111

I would be resigned to losing money if I went back to Spain.”

says everything about him, he only came here for the money and only wants to stay to honour his contract, feeble spanish twat

I like him as a player but that comment about losing money sticks in the throat. Basically contradicting all he said before about things needing sorting out by qualifying that he doesn't want to leave because his contract is really cushy.

that's bollocks about the squad being united, enrique is only staying because he's a stupid amount of wages, if he's unhappy then f***ing put a transfer request in spanish t***

same to all of the players, f*** off, u's got us relegated we don't give a s*** if u's stay or not

If they didn't care they would say fk all stay and get paid a massive wage for nothing, by speaking out they could piss off ASshley who could sell them to anyone where they may earn a lower wage.

If youc ant tell that they have all got together and chosen to do this ya mental, we have had Harper, Nolan, Taylor, Beye, and Enrique so far, I bet we get a couple a day for the rest of this week and maybe next week to. It shows they are together and trying to get some action or at least some information of what is going on.

I think the money coment is stupid but he is just trying to stress the point of how unhappy he is at the state of the club.

Guest neesy111

Are you happy with the way the club is being run? If not fuck off & support some other team.

Same thing?

just look at why he says he won't go back to spain, tells you everything about the person

why won't the likes of martins etc leave, not cos they love the club so much, cos they are only here for the money

i don't like the way the club is being run

but to defend these little shit's that disgracefully are called professional footballers is just as criminal

Guest The Libertine

“It’s my fault that we are in this division and all the players should feel like that"

finally something worth saying.

Guest toonlass

There are perhaps two players here because they love the club (Taylor and Harper). The rest are all here because of the money. Anyone thinking that they came here for any other reason is deluding themselves.

I think that this is a sign of the players asserting themselves though, speaking out at the same time to show that they are pissed off.

JOSE ENRIQUE has revealed his dismay as disharmony sets in at St Jamess Park just 25 days before their Championship opener with West Brom.

The Chronicle first reported unrest among players at United on June 22, with both Habib Beye and Steven Taylor annoyed that Alan Shearer hadnt been appointed as manager due to the drawn out sale of the Magpies.

And on July 7 we reported the current regime were set for a players revolt, with Sebastien Bassong unleashing an explosive outburst on Saturday night about the current state of the club.

Since Uniteds pre-season friendly with Shamrock Rovers on Saturday, Steve Harper and Kevin Nolan have both publicly expressed their concerns about the situation at Newcastle.

And Beye today joined Sebastien Bassong by stating his intention to quit Tyneside and leave Uniteds loyal fans behind by stating that he had to leave for the sake of his career.

However, while Enrique is disillusioned by the negativity surrounding the clubs future, he hinted he would be willing to stay if there was movement regarding the sale of United and the appointment of a new manager.

The £6m man from Villarreal told the Chronicle: My opinion is that everything seems difficult at this club.

And the snail-pace progress of the sale has also upset Enrique, who added: It is the same as at the end of last season.

If we start signing players soon we can go up first time, but we cant wait much longer.

But with a marathon 46-game season upcoming, Enrique believes United players that have a guilty conscience over last seasons relegation may want to put their wrongs right come August when a new campaign starts.

However, with Enrique linked with several clubs in La Liga this summer, including Atletico Madrid, he added: I have a contract here.

Its my fault that we are in this division and all the players should feel like that.

If an offer came in I would have to study it. Being disillusioned makes me want to return to Spain. I have a good contract in England, but I would be resigned to losing money if I went back to Spain.

Irrational nonsence. And who do you think you're speaking for when you saym 'we'? Enrique for me was far from the worst performer last season. He showed no lack of effort in the slightest and always seemed to try his hardest. If I was a player in his position I would be pissed off with the way the club has been run and the fault for relegation goes far beyond the players.

Guest neesy111

Irrational nonsence. And who do you think you're speaking for when you saym 'we'? Enrique for me was far from the worst performer last season. He showed no lack of effort in the slightest and always seemed to try his hardest. If I was a player in his position I would be pissed off with the way the club has been run and the fault for relegation goes far beyond the players.

there's quite a fair few fan's who think he was by far our worst player, and he was to blame for a number of goals early on the season

One theory worth thinking about. The Players who have came out publicly (with perhaps the exception of Nolan), are all players Shearer would like to stay on. Wonder whether he's been doing a little bit of encouragement on the sly?

Anyone who thinks Enrique was our worst player is off their heads.

Owen, Butt, Coloccini, Smith, Duff, Raylor, Nolan, Ameobi were all worse just off the top of my head.

there's quite a fair few fan's who think he was by far our worst player, and he was to blame for a number of goals early on the season

Those fans would be clueless idiots then.

Anyway, he's blamed himself in the article, he hasnt shifted any blame from himself and other players. If a players shit, he's shit, that doesnt bother me and I blame whoever's bought him not the player. If a player lacks effort, then thats the players fault. Jose Enrique didnt lack effort.

that's beyond belief. I'd easily put him in our top 3 performers last season