A theory......

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

could it be that ashley is making the sale as long as possible to force the players on the stupid wages out, or put in transfer requests?

Guest neesy111

If that is the case, our saleable assets go, the club is then worth less money. Plus there's pretty much nothing doing on outgoing players at the minute

the club is worth far less because of the massive losses due to be incurred with these players still on the wage bill

I think its a case of "price £100mill" meaning he wants £100mill for his pocket, not £100mill and I will pay the debt.

He got them inerested by the low price but now the bidders see its more like £150mill and there is a stand off, Ashley wants £100mill in his account then he will go, you get the club + its debts.

I think its a case of "price £100mill" meaning he wants £100mill for his pocket, not £100mill and I will pay the debt.

He got them inerested by the low price but now the bidders see its more like £150mill and there is a stand off, Ashley wants £100mill in his account then he will go, you get the club + its debts.

Looks like it. The absolute worst case scenario.

Guest Roger Kint

could it be that ashley is making the sale as long as possible to force the players on the stupid wages out, or put in transfer requests?

So he is paying their £1m ish a week wages for longer to force them out? Interesting business plan, surely actually selling the likes of Bassong, Taylor, Beye, Martins, Jonas, Colo would make him more money or have i missed something?

Guest neesy111

So he is paying their £1m ish a week wages for longer to force them out? Interesting business plan, surely actually selling the likes of Bassong, Taylor, Beye, Martins, Jonas, Colo would make him more money or have i missed something?

1/2 of them want to stay on their 40k+ a week wages

Guest Roger Kint

Taylor apart what proof do you have. Please dont give me any 'they said it to the sun' excuse, the fact is all have World Cup abitions which will outweigh the drop in wages. I would actually argue half of those arent on £40k +

Guest neesy111

Taylor apart what proof do you have. Please dont give me any 'they said it to the sun' excuse, the fact is all have World Cup abitions which will outweigh the drop in wages. I would actually argue half of those arent on £40k +

taylor, beye, martins, jonas and colo are on at least 40k each, we have a small squad with a huge wage bill so you can't make any other conclusion

if these players really want to leave where are the transfer requests, if a player wants to leave then they need to hand in a transfer request

Guest Roger Kint

taylor, beye, martins, jonas and colo are on at least 40k each, we have a small squad with a huge wage bill so you can't make any other conclusion

if these players really want to leave where are the transfer requests, if a player wants to leave then they need to hand in a transfer request

The lack of creditable proof of their earnings you cant say that for sure. Considering the fuss kicked up when Taylor signed his new contract it seems a bit farfetched to expect such a huge rise from the original offer.

As for transfer requests, am assuming you arent really that stupid to be serious? It makes no financial sense to a player to do this in an age where agents can do work behind the scenes at will.

Guest neesy111

The lack of creditable proof of their earnings you cant say that for sure. Considering the fuss kicked up when Taylor signed his new contract it seems a bit farfetched to expect such a huge rise from the original offer.

As for transfer requests, am assuming you arent really that stupid to be serious? It makes no financial sense to a player to do this in an age where agents can do work behind the scenes at will.

no the reason they won't put requests in is so that they don't give away 10% of the transfer fee they are entitled to, therefore showing what mercenary wankers they are

Guest Roger Kint

no the reason they won't put requests in is so that they don't give away 10% of the transfer fee they are entitled to, therefore showing what mercenary wankers they are

I seem to have overestimated you. You are that stupid as you say no then agree with what i said. Its common practice for agents to do the work behind a players back to preserve his clients FINANCIAL GAINS for not putting in a request. Well done you got thee in the end :snod:

Guest Roger Kint

How can you all be sure Ashley is doing anything at all?  I thought he put it all in the hands of his lackeys.

Bit rational thinking?

Move along :coolsmiley: ;D

Guest Roger Kint

Oh, it's like that is it?  Well hold on while I fmop (fix my own post)

Ashleeeee iz a fat bastad ind dizzervs ti die.

O0

Good man :pow:

Guest Mantis

No, it is because he is clueless and doesn't know his arse from his elbow and is blatantly saying up yours to the fans who sussed him out.  There is no reason not to have a Manager in place, be it temporary or permanent.  If someone is paying £100m for the club, letting a temp mgr go would be the least of their concerns.  Hope he goes bust and gets £50.  A great investment well and truly shafted.