Petition

ChrisJbarnes

What are they petitioning though?

He's selling up, he already said he is. "We demand you take less money for the club than you intially said". He'll take one look at it, snigger and chuck it in the bin.

Guest Stephen927

lets make a facebook group to, that'll show him!

Lets not be too harsh mate, blokes got a family.

Nothings too harsh, thinking of twittering the prick!

I am hardcore!

Guest Stephen927

Nothings too harsh, thinking of twittering the prick!

I am hardcore!

I'm going to distance myself from all of this, it's just far too barbaric.

If he wants to sell, he will, a petition only makes us look like desperate losers.  Does anyone with any form of intelligience honestly think he's going to reduce his price by x millions to appease a bunch of people who he probably hates and who hate him?

It just makes us look like idiots tbh.  It'll be in the news shortly and yet again we'll look like a bunch of retards.

Guest Geordiecunny

I don't think that would work. Can't we just make a petition stating: "We the undersigned hereby state that Mike Ashley is a fat cunt". At least that'll make him feel bad. This won't even come onto his radar, where as 10,000 people unanimously calling him a cunt might.

Has anyone actually read it or is this just another "lets look big and clever by knocking those that are trying to do something?"

The petitition has a simple aim, to show all of those involved how much the sale of the club means to the fans, how important it is to get this sorted out and fast while making it clear that we want to just get all this put behind us and move on.

15 posters on Newcastle-Online v 700+ fans elsewhere, I know which one at least has a chance of being listened to.

Its good to get a collection of names to show how much anger there is but sadly the stupid sod is losing money hand over fist waiting for some dope to offer him 100 mil, he aint going to go or act any quicker with some names on paper.