37 CALLUM MORRIS

40 TIM KRUL

42 RYAN DONALDSON

43 JONATHAN GODSMARK

45 DARREN LOUGH

47 BRADDEN INMAN

Guest michaelfoster

Someone has been reading my post, 4/5 aint bad

Season kicks off in less than 4 weeks so surely it will be soon, as it will need to be done by a certain Football League deadline, anyone know when abouts this is?

I can see a few changes this season, including a few youngsters numbers coming down

Harper 13 > 1

Krul 40 > 13

Ranger 46 > 30

Carroll 39 > 24

Lua Lua 38 > 25

Thats before anyone leaves, i can see them keeping 5, 6, 10, 14 & 15 free though

So yet again, certain aspects just rumble on like nothing's happening. Are we seriously to believe that half of that lot are not going to leave? :lol:

not sure what your point is. They probably have to register squad numbers regardless of who will leave in the coming weeks

So yet again, certain aspects just rumble on like nothing's happening. Are we seriously to believe that half of that lot are not going to leave? :lol:

not sure what your point is. They probably have to register squad numbers regardless of who will leave in the coming weeks

Probably or definitely? In any case, do they have to announce them?

well half the people that post in the Ranger thread would want to know his new number.

obviously its not high up on the list of priorities but its also nothing im gonna get my baws in a twist about.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

im sure some people would be interested in the news. 

Why would any sane person be interested?

Perhaps to make sure things are accurate in computer games?  :-X

well half the people that post in the Ranger thread would want to know his new number.

obviously its not high up on the list of priorities but its also nothing im gonna get my baws in a twist about.

They could have easily put his new number in an article about him or something, given that he's unlikely to leave.

I don't really give a toss anyway, just pointing out my incredulity that things like this are merrily going ahead whilst we have no manager, no owner and no future.

'Never mind that boring sale business, we've sold LOADS of season tickets and Martins wears number 9!' :lol:

Would have gave Carroll the number 10.

Probably saving the number 9 for him iyam. Ho hum.

Guess it'd be kinda nice having a local lad with the number 9 like. Wonder when the last time was that happened... was Chris Waddle ever a number 9?

Guest Stephen927

Guess it'd be kinda nice having a local lad with the number 9 like. Wonder when the last time was that happened... was Chris Waddle ever a number 9?

Alan Shearer? ;)

They could have easily put his new number in an article about him or something, given that he's unlikely to leave.

I don't really give a toss anyway, just pointing out my incredulity that things like this are merrily going ahead whilst we have no manager, no owner and no future.

'Never mind that boring sale business, we've sold LOADS of season tickets and Martins wears number 9!' :lol:

Bit over the top, we do have an owner who fingers crossed will sell up soon, we do have a future, we will have a manager.

We have to provide squad numbers and when we do, it's news. Every year they come out before most of the incomings and outgoings, and this year is probably no different.

Sholagol will get it.

Sholagol will get it.

Too late now thankfully. He's down for 23 for the season (He can keep on desecrating that legendary number). 9 will either be Martins, no one or a name not on that list yet!