The Brad 'Kaka' Inman Thread, He hates cricket but Shane Warne is his bitch

relámpago blanco

Nice to see him get his own thread. Just hope we can hang on to him during these worrying times and lets hope he excels in the international stage with Scotland or Australia

I remember reading some exaggerated hype that declared Inman the most exciting Australian teenaged prospect since Harry Kewell broke into the Leeds team aged 17. Not too much pressure for the lad!

Here's hoping he gets some game time this season - the story goes Pim Verbeek is keeping an eye on him. If he doesn't opt for Scotland, of course...

Newcastle Spotlight On Youth - 17 Year-Old Brad Inman

It was good to see Brad Inman, our Australian 17 year-old midfielder come on for the last 8 minutes of the England - Scotland U19 game last night - which England won 2-1 with another goal (his 4th in last 3 games) from the impressive looking striker Nile Ranger. Brad Inman - with father Dave and [..

I remember reading some exaggerated hype that declared Inman the most exciting Australian teenaged prospect since Harry Kewell broke into the Leeds team aged 17. Not too much pressure for the lad!

Here's hoping he gets some game time this season - the story goes Pim Verbeek is keeping an eye on him. If he doesn't opt for Scotland, of course...

speaking of kewell, i saw a few compilations of his goals for galatasaray last season on youtube. scored some crackers  :thup:

This?

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,25153027-12428,00.html

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think a few them will get a chance, but you have to bare in mind that most of these kids excelling at youth level tend to be the ones who have physically developed first. Its no surprised that Vuckic, Inmann and Ranger are our best lads as they are also amongst the biggest and strongest. The rest of them are pretty small by footballing standards.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wasn't that a reference to his stupid bleached hair and pie belly rather then ability?

This?

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,25153027-12428,00.html

That'd be it :thup:

With promotion out the window, I'm at least trying to look forward to a decent mid-table finish with the kids next season.

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to be one of the "young, exciting" clubs in the Championship. Perhaps we'll be able to build on that in the coming years.

With promotion out the window, I'm at least trying to look forward to a decent mid-table finish with the kids next season.

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to be one of the "young, exciting" clubs in the Championship. Perhaps we'll be able to build on that in the coming years.

Exactly, look at the players we have coming through, Kadar, Krul, Ranger, Tozer, Inman, LuaLua, Zamblera.  I can't remember a time I've felt so good about our youth.  Maybe the one good thing Ashley's regime achieved.