The Brad 'Kaka' Inman Thread, He hates cricket but Shane Warne is his bitch

relámpago blanco

With promotion out the window, I'm at least trying to look forward to a decent mid-table finish with the kids next season.

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to be one of the "young, exciting" clubs in the Championship. Perhaps we'll be able to build on that in the coming years.

Er what?

With promotion out the window, I'm at least trying to look forward to a decent mid-table finish with the kids next season.

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to be one of the "young, exciting" clubs in the Championship. Perhaps we'll be able to build on that in the coming years.

It's a little too early to be writing off our season just yet, it hasn't even bloody started. If we went into the season with this squad, pretty sure we would walk the division, if they owner appointed a decent manager.

We're going into the season with Mike Ashley as the owner, Houghton or some other fucker who's so desperate to get back into management that he'll work for next to nothing in charge.

All of our good players will be sold. Those who are not will hate being here and will therefore play like shit to engineer a move.

I'm normally the first to speak out against premature doomsaying... but in this case, I think it's more than justified.

We're going into the season with Mike Ashley as the owner, Houghton or some other fucker who's so desperate to get back into management that he'll work for next to nothing in charge.

All of our good players will be sold. Those who are not will hate being here and will therefore play like s*** to engineer a move.

I'm normally the first to speak out against premature doomsaying... but in this case, I think it's more than justified.

I disagree, there have been no signs of anyone going anywhere, and it seems as if a large percentage of the squad are determined to do well for the fans, they hate the current situation just as much as us I'm sure.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The thread title will be held responsible if Bradden Kaka doesn't develop into a world class footballer within the next 3 months.

All of our good players will be sold. Those who are not will hate being here and will therefore play like shit to engineer a move.

How would playing shit engineer a move? Isn't it necessary to play well to entice offers from good clubs...?

All of our good players will be sold. Those who are not will hate being here and will therefore play like s*** to engineer a move.

How would playing s*** engineer a move? Isn't it necessary to play well to entice offers from good clubs...?

Worked for Nolan at Bolton.  :pow:

How would playing s*** engineer a move? Isn't it necessary to play well to entice offers from good clubs...?

Worked for Nolan at Bolton.  :pow:

And even more so for Michael bastard Owen.

• 1 year later...

been injured hasn't he?

For most of last season wasn't he? Tipped for a decent career before hand.

Wasn't injured all season but he did damage ligaments in his foot i think my brother said and was on crutches for a month or two around the time when Richardson was getting put on the bench for us.

Just came back from oz though and newcastle have kept him on to a new contract so must still fancy his chances of significant imporvement.

When i've seen him play he's always looked a classy footballer like.

Guest johnson293

Couple of great posts there, considering how things panned out.  :iamatwat: