NUFC Season Review/Black & White DVD/Videos

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Trying to find somewhere where I can buy some old Season Review DVDs or the old Black & White videos (even if copied over to DVD). Play.com have them, but they're all £15+ or so, so if anyone knows of a cheaper place, I'd be hugely grateful!

Guest Roger Kint

On ebay right now

02/03 DVD for £2.99 so far

Magpie Magic DVD £7.95(buy now)

05/06 DVD £7.95(buy now)

Greatest FA Cup Goals DVD £7.95(bu now)

03/04 DVD £1.49 so far

Keegans Kingdon DVD £9.99(buy now)

01/02 DVD £0.99 so far

Loads more too but all around £15 or more.

Is that Keegans Kingdom a real official DVD? I have seen it on ebay a load of times but always assumed somebody has converted it from vhs to DVD. Seems a bit weird that they would release this as an official DVD now when you have all of them other old videos which would sell a lot more which haven't been released.

On a side note I wish everything would just get fucking released on DVD. Got the Spenders on DVD not long back but they are converted from video rather than offical DVD's because they haven't been released officially. Pisses me off.

Is that Keegans Kingdom a real official DVD? I have seen it on ebay a load of times but always assumed somebody has converted it from vhs to DVD. Seems a bit weird that they would release this as an official DVD now when you have all of them other old videos which would sell a lot more which haven't been released.

It's a canny dvd actually as it goes more into the season we survived in Division 2 when he first took charge.

It's a canny dvd actually as it goes more into the season we survived in Division 2 when he first took charge.

Aye I've got the old video of it. I noticed the DVD of it appear around the time KK came back. Just thought it might be someone on ebay trying to trick people with a home made DVD rather than it being offically released on DVD. I'd love all of the old season reviews in a box set like.  They'd probably actually be a good seller as well at a fair price.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

the 05/06 one didn't sell very well from what I remember, the one with Boumsong on the front.

I've got everyone from about 1992 onwards that have been released. Sad enough to have transferred my old ones from video onto my computer too. Was especially proud seeing myself at one of the old training sessions too.

Ebay was full of them the weeks running up to our relegation. I bought

The Offical History

501 Goals

Just Call Me Bobby

Big Hits

Return Of The Entertainers

Flying High

03/04 Season Review

05/06 Season Review

All on dvd and I don't think I paid more than a couple of quid for any of them.

Still got all the Black & White vids and the Promotion videos somewhere too. Would be nice to get them converted as I don't have a video in the house to play them on.

Guest Roger Kint

When did they start bringing them out? Remember a VHS one for 1991 or 92 but would love them all on DVD from then.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye just searched through Amazon and there's plenty on there, never used it before though so have to see how it goes.

Guest The Libertine

Aye just searched through Amazon and there's plenty on there, never used it before though so have to see how it goes.

i use it all the time. its like ebay. just check the feedback etc and it'll be fine.

• 1 year later...
Guest neesy111

Watching the old Season review DVDs are depressing. Though the cheesy 90's generic rock music they play is class.

01/02 is my favourite one.  Played some cracking football that season.

Watching the old Season review DVDs are depressing. Though the cheesy 90's generic rock music they play is class.

01/02 is my favourite one.  Played some cracking football that season.

The 3-1 at Highbury, the 4-3 at Elland Road and the 6-2 against Everton were brilliant to watch. Some of my favourite memories.

Guest toonlass

I have the Howay 5-0 game and the Spurs 7-1 on VHS. Would love to have them on DVD cos I don't have a VHS player anymore, but they don't seem to be on DVD format.