NUFC Season Review/Black & White DVD/Videos

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I recently bought a "legends" DVD from the club shop for a quid. They've got members club written all over them, so are probably cast offs from that. Well worth a quid though.

Some great games, Barcelona, Man u 5-0, fairs cup final are on there. Also focus on the likes of Keegan, Shearer, Ferdinand, Beardsley etc. I particularly enjoyed the old Keegan footage v the likes of Rotherham away, and of course his debut.

I have the Howay 5-0 game and the Spurs 7-1 on VHS. Would love to have them on DVD cos I don't have a VHS player anymore, but they don't seem to be on DVD format.

Can't you get someone to transfer the footage onto a DVD?

On a side note, I've now been waiting 2 years for a response from ITV about purchasing a DVD of the Feyenoord game, still no response.

Ooo does such a thing exist? Would quite like that. Never actually saw that game.

Nah, my mam a while ago asked ITV if they could sell her a copy of a Drama she missed, and they weren't going to release it on DVD or even replay it. They said they could give her a DVD of it but it would cost, she told them to fuck off when they told her how much. Anyway, I figured that if the did it for drama's, then they could do it for football games which they still own the rights for.