What characteristic(s) do you like/dislike about yourself?

Neil

Just a random topic. Events of the past 24-36 hours have led me to conclude I need to be a whole lot fucking more proactive and to stop delaying things.

What about you?

:angel:

I wish I could be more motivated at work, I've done well but it's beacuse I have an affinity with systems (computer).  If I was properly motivated I could do so much better thoug and it pisses me off.  I often wonder why but deep down I know.

I am fairly similar, I got myself half motivated and in the past 18 months have really shot up through the company but I still can't really be that arsed.

2 years ago I was completely worthless though and I am sure my managers would have been quite happy for me to go.

I like that I'm not shy, have plenty of mates and am reasonably intelligent. I'm easy going. I also like being able to spell and read...

I don't like that I'm completely reactive as opposed to proactive, and thus fuck a lot of things up (such as student loan applications, applications for grants, bills, payments etc), I'm also lazy and don't respect money nearly enough.

Guest toonlass

Christ, have you got all day?  :laugh:

religion thread ,shirley ?

Nah, I am sick of arguing with Haz all the time.

And don't call me Shirley.  :pow:

Don't really like all that much about myself really. I think I'm quite intelligent I suppose.

Loads I don't like. Not assertive enough, not motivated enough and generally very insecure.

Guest lankybellwipe

Has there been anyone in here who has said they hate the way they look yet?

I HATE THE WAY I LOOK!  :weep: