Newcastle United 0 - 0 Leeds United (FT) - 29/07/09

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

They reckon this could be the lowest home crowd for a long time. Who is going and what would be your line-up considering today's performance?

Guest toonlass

It's a no from me.

Cash is a little tight, so going to the Sir Bobby game instead - better cause.

My thoughts too. Although I could possibly stretch to the Leeds game too if I really wanted to, but I don't want to. I would rather put the cash into the Bobby Robson fund.

Guest Stephen927

Not going unless something happens regarding management or the ownership before Wednesday.

Might as well make alternative plans now tbh.

Not going unless something happens regarding management or the ownership before Wednesday.

Oh for goodness sake.

As Newcastle fans we've been spoilt for most of the last 15 years and now we've hit a rough patch the fans threaten to stay away. I'm not having it.

Well I remember the dark days of the 80s/early 90s and even though the team aren't brilliant now, we still have better players than we had then and you look at the top class stadium and facilities we have compared to then and there's no comparison. I'll be there singing for the team and I expect every Newcastle 'supporter' to be there as well to show the players that we're still behind them.

Guest toonlass

Oh for goodness sake.

As Newcastle fans we've been spoilt for most of the last 15 years and now we've hit a rough patch the fans threaten to stay away. I'm not having it.

Well I remember the dark days of the 80s/early 90s and even though the team aren't brilliant now, we still have better players than we had then and you look at the top class stadium and facilities we have compared to then and there's no comparison. I'll be there singing for the team and I expect every Newcastle 'supporter' to be there as well to show the players that we're still behind them.

Good for you, say "Hi" from me.

Oh for goodness sake.

Not exactly giving up on them, just refuse to pay £15 or whatever to go to a friendly that will be terrible and dead of atmosphere with everyone just complaining about the current situation.  I am not behind many of the players after todays disaster, they proved tody they couldnt care.  I have my season ticket for next season and will probably attend half of the away match again. 

Guest Roger Kint

Oh for goodness sake.

Not exactly giving up on them, just refuse to pay £15 or whatever to go to a friendly that will be terrible and dead of atmosphere with everyone just complaining about the current situation.  I am not behind many of the players after todays disaster, they proved tody they couldnt care.  I have my season ticket for next season and will probably attend half of the away match again. 

I am exactly the same as you matty.

Guest toonlass

Oh for goodness sake.

Oh for goodness sake.

Soopa fan status for this guy?

Guest Mantis

Oh for goodness sake.

So if you cant make it you aren't a supporter?

Oh for goodness sake.

Not as a rule but its at times like this you find out who the real fans are.

If and when in a few years time, we're up there with Manchester United again (who'd have believed it would happen befor Keegan first arrived?) it'll be a happy club and every game will be sold out and that's when you don't get these excuses for people not attending. Yes these are relatively bad times for the club but we need to rally round and we'll get through it.

Guest toonlass

Oh for goodness sake.

Bollocks. Its a meaningless friendly that is there to further line Ashley's pockets.

Oh for goodness sake.

Bollocks. Its a meaningless friendly that is there to further line Ashley's pockets.

We cant be great all the time. You have to take the rough with the smooth.

Even Manchester United go relegated in the 70s, yet they sold out everywhere when they went down.

Guest toonlass

Oh for goodness sake.

We cant be great all the time. You have to take the rough with the smooth.

Even Manchester United go relegated in the 70s, yet they sold out everywhere when they went down.

What a Sooperfan!  :clap2: Would rather put the cash directly into a Sir Bobby Robson foundation tin than line Fat Mike Ashley's pockets for a shite friendly.

Guest Mantis

Oh for goodness sake.

The game means nothing at all.  I would expect fans to support the team once the season starts, but I would love to see everyone stay away on Weds. That would surely have SSN seeking some answers from the Wankers in charge. Wont happen though.