Newcastle United 0 - 0 Leeds United (FT) - 29/07/09

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The last thing I'd describe Mike Ashley as is "fan friendly". The man has total contempt for each and every one of us.

Too fan friendly if anything. How many chairman sit with the fans and drink with the fans and wear the shirt? Because he was sat with us, he'd hear the fans slagging Allardyce, so he sacks him and appoints Keegan.

His biggest mistake was then appointing Wise and then giving him too much influence. Ashley has made mistakes but he has lost a hell of alot of money.

I am sick of hearing apologists offer up the "he's made mistakes" excuse. That could wash the first time, and the second, possibly even the third or fourth. But by now it should be clear that these aren't mistakes they are hard headed, cheapskate policies which the fat cunt refuses to deviate from, even after having his arse burned with relegation. That is why we will have Chris Hughton leading us out like sacrificial lambs on the opening day of the season .

Guest Phil K

Past caring about this club run as it is by b*st*rds and incompetent pillocks who wouldn't get employed by non-league clubs, and a pack of greedy egotistical players who couldn't give a sh*t while picking up grossly inflated pay packets.

Never EVER thought I'd think this way

And the above comment - "Hughton leading us out like sacrificial lambs" was exactly what I was telling my Sunderland supporting mate last night

Its so bad even some of THEM have pity for us ! :facepalm:

Personally I couldn't give two f***s how much money he's lost. It's still not enough, I won't be happy till he's living in a cardboard box.

Superb quote Wullie - I never hated him, even after relegation - now I do because of this whole twisted farce.

And like you I want revenge on the bastard for what he's done (and is still doing) to my team and us.

Guest Phil K

I'll be there, Ashley wont care if its full or empty will not matter to him one bit, the players need our support no matter if its a nothing game or not.

I am fan its what I DO.

They're players - but its not what THEY are doing is it ?

Guest fading star

I'll be there, Ashley wont care if its full or empty will not matter to him one bit, the players need our support no matter if its a nothing game or not.

I am fan its what I DO.

Mug.

I am fan its what I DO.

Mug.

I am mug for being a fan yet here you are on a fan site?

fkn tool

Skirge you should be a little Che Guevara like fading star overthrowing the club's hierarchy.

What are you going to do before the Leeds game fading star?  Hand out some leaflets and really put the cat amongst the pigeons?

Guest fading star

I am fan its what I DO.

Mug.

fkn tool

Yes you are a fkn tool.  A short-sighted buffoon who can’t see the wood for the trees.

Guest toonlass

I am fan its what I DO.

Mug.

fkn tool

Yes you are a fkn tool.  A short-sighted buffoon who can’t see the wood for the trees.

:facepalm:

Guest Phil K

Skirge you should be a little Che Guevara like fading star overthrowing the club's hierarchy.

What are you going to do before the Leeds game fading star?  Hand out some leaflets and really put the cat amongst the pigeons?

Who's right though ?

Going there and proving Ashley et al right about our blind support no matter how badly treated or actually putting two fingers up to them ?

I'm certainly not going to call Skirge in any way, he's showing commendable blind loyalty. I only wish there was a mid-course.

The players DON'T deserve our support.

Their behaviour and performances have been disgraceful - amongst the worst in our history.

The management and chairman, directors - the lot are stinking cancerous destructive parasites.

Going there supports them.

Not the much-abused club

Guest fading star

What’s the score with abuse on here. Is it a case of the admins being inconsistent, or are we all allowed to go around doing the fuck of you fucking cocksucking mackem twat stuff?

Guest Phil K

What’s the score with abuse on here. Is it a case of the admins being inconsistent, or are we all allowed to go around doing the f*** of you f***ing cocksucking mackem t*** stuff?

Its mainly due to the club being in free fall, and we are snapping at each other due to helpless frustration.

What’s the score with abuse on here. Is it a case of the admins being inconsistent, or are we all allowed to go around doing the fuck of you fucking cocksucking mackem twat stuff?

Who posted that then?

Guest fading star

What’s the score with abuse on here. Is it a case of the admins being inconsistent, or are we all allowed to go around doing the f*** of you f***ing cocksucking mackem t*** stuff?

Its mainly due to the club being in free fall, and we are snapping at each other due to helpless frustration.

The circumstance don’t help but there’s a few on here who abuse anyone who disagrees with them. I try my best to ignore it but my patience is wearing thin and would like to know what the score is on abuse before dishing out what I‘ve been receiving. Is it one rule for some and another for everyone else, or are the admins ok with a shit hurling free-for-all?

Whats the score with abuse on here. Is it a case of the admins being inconsistent, or are we all allowed to go around doing the f*** of you f***ing cocksucking mackem t*** stuff?

The circumstance dont help but theres a few on here who abuse anyone who disagrees with them. I try my best to ignore it but my patience is wearing thin and would like to know what the score is on abuse before dishing out what Ive been receiving. Is it one rule for some and another for everyone else, or are the admins ok with a s*** hurling free-for-all?

You started it man! :lol:

Guest fading star

Who posted that then?

It’s a summary of the kind of abuse doing the rounds. My suspicion is you tolerate it from your online mates but would don you’re moderators hat if anyone else did it. Didn’t you ban NE5? That lad took so much abuse on here, it was akin to cyber bullying.

Guest fading star

The circumstance don’t help but there’s a few on here who abuse anyone who disagrees with them. I try my best to ignore it but my patience is wearing thin and would like to know what the score is on abuse before dishing out what I‘ve been receiving. Is it one rule for some and another for everyone else, or are the admins ok with a s*** hurling free-for-all?

How?

Whats the score with abuse on here. Is it a case of the admins being inconsistent, or are we all allowed to go around doing the f*** of you f***ing cocksucking mackem t*** stuff?

The circumstance dont help but theres a few on here who abuse anyone who disagrees with them. I try my best to ignore it but my patience is wearing thin and would like to know what the score is on abuse before dishing out what Ive been receiving. Is it one rule for some and another for everyone else, or are the admins ok with a s*** hurling free-for-all?

How?

If you call someone a 'mug', chances are they're going to come back with at least a 'tool' or whatever.

Who posted that then?

Its a summary of the kind of abuse doing the rounds. My suspicion is you tolerate it from your online mates but would don youre moderators hat if anyone else did it. Didnt you ban NE5? That lad took so much abuse on here, it was akin to cyber bullying.

He did deserve some abuse to be fair.

Fuck me, NE5 was like that uncle you only spoke to occasionally, but when you did he'd tell you the same story you've heard a million times over and bore the knackers off you.

And even the 1st time he told it you thought it was pretty farfetched then.