Newcastle United 0 - 0 Leeds United (FT) - 29/07/09

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You seem to be ignoring me. Where has any kind of ban-worthy abuse towards you been tolerated?

I’m not playing that game. If you want to trawl through old threads feel free. I’d just like you to clarify what the situation is with abuse. I’ll trade insults if that’s how it goes on here, but it’ll end trouble.

Ah right, so you're moaning about abuse towards you and bias displayed by admin/mods but you don't want to back it up. No problem.

The rules on abuse are here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,19164.0.html

Cheers.

So is a calling somebody a f***ing tool abuse?

It's the kind of thing that would normally prompt a post from admin asking the poster to calm down or similar. Just like happened in this thread. On it's own it wouldn't be worthy of a ban, no.

Sorry Dave but that’s a bit vague. Is it abuse or not? And have you asked Skirge to calm down? What about these responses I received earlier in the week?

“that is the dumbest s*** i have ever heard. if you actually think that then you really are a class a moron, congratulations”

“'kin grow up you moron, you need to get a grip”

None of those would be worthy of a ban, particularly if you kick things off by calling people mugs for wanting to go to matches. If you look back at the thread I asked Skirge not to respond to you again, which he has heeded.

That rule has to be vague because there are no hard and fast rules on what insult is worthy of a ban; it's down to context and content as you'd expect.

How long are you going to carry on with this? It's utterly pathetic.

You seem to be ignoring me. Where has any kind of ban-worthy abuse towards you been tolerated?

I’m not playing that game. If you want to trawl through old threads feel free. I’d just like you to clarify what the situation is with abuse. I’ll trade insults if that’s how it goes on here, but it’ll end trouble.

Ah right, so you're moaning about abuse towards you and bias displayed by admin/mods but you don't want to back it up. No problem.

The rules on abuse are here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,19164.0.html

Cheers.

It's the kind of thing that would normally prompt a post from admin asking the poster to calm down or similar. Just like happened in this thread. On it's own it wouldn't be worthy of a ban, no.

Sorry Dave but that’s a bit vague. Is it abuse or not? And have you asked Skirge to calm down? What about these responses I received earlier in the week?

“that is the dumbest s*** i have ever heard. if you actually think that then you really are a class a moron, congratulations”

Did you report these posts?

Right, I reckon that's enough of this.

Dave's right, this thread is for the Leeds game. Not looking for clarification and loopholes in the rules.

If you have any problems, or any abuse to report, please use the 'Report to Moderator' function; that's what it is for.

Otherwise, let's get back to discussing this incredibly depressing home friendly. Thank you.

Cheers.

Did you report these posts?

:lol: Not sure why but that really made me chuckle. It's probably the teacher in you coming out there.

Guest fading star

Fading Star, this is abuse:

f*** off you f***ing drama queen.

Thanks for the clarification. The point I’m making is that if I respond in kind the situation will escalate into a slanging match. I’m confident I’d be able hold my own in a slanging match, but the general public read this board and it makes us look like morons.

Obviously if the Admins want NOL to make NUFC supporters look like a bunch of foul mouthed illiterate kids that’s there choice, but I do think the reputation of the support would be better served if they we’re less tolerant of the shit hurlers.

Guest toonlass

Thanks for the clarification. The point I’m making is that if I respond in kind the situation will escalate into a slanging match. I’m confident I’d be able hold my own in a slanging match, but the general public read this board and it makes us look like morons.

Obviously if the Admins want NOL to make NUFC supporters look like a bunch of foul mouthed illiterate kids that’s there choice, but I do think the reputation of the support would be better served if they we’re less tolerant of the shit hurlers.

Oh please shut up  :doh:

If you want to report any instances of perceived abuse then simply report it and it'll get dealt with.  :thup:

Can we get back on topic now?

The irony......

Guest fading star

Obviously if the Admins want NOL to make NUFC supporters look like a bunch of foul mouthed illiterate kids that’s there choice, but I do think the reputation of the support would be better served if they we’re less tolerant of the s*** hurlers.

If you want to report any instances of perceived abuse then simply report it and it'll get dealt with.  :thup:

Can we get back on topic now?

I’m not stopping anyone discussing the Leeds game. That’s what I was trying to do until Skirge called me a fucking tool.

One the subject of mugs... I'll quote Blefuscu

“He (hughton) was also asked about the fans and wednesday night and he said something along the lines of "they will turn up in their thousands because that is what Newcastle fans do."

Makes us sound like a bunch of mugs tbh”

:facepalm: You seriously think thats the same?

It’s exactly the same.

No cos she wasn't calling anyone a mug, she was saying that Hughton suggested this. If she had quoted a mackem calling us all cunts then she wouldn't be banned would she?

Sorry I've stayed out of this just thought the last comment was stupid  :-X

Sorry MW, that wasn't directed at you. It was directed at the thread as a whole.

At least he knows now that no-one comes out of an argument with Skirge without slinking off with their tail between their legs.

Ah its great to be loved

:angel:

:lol:

hold me back lads hold me back

:D

Guest fading star

At least he knows now that no-one comes out of an argument with Skirge without slinking off with their tail between their legs.

On the contrary, it was Skirge who resorted to abuse the first time his ‘it’s what I do’ attitude was questioned. Pathetic it was, a victory of aggression over technique. If Skirge was a football team he’d be Basset’s Wimbledon.

On the contrary, it was Skirge who resorted to abuse the first time his ‘it’s what I do’ attitude was questioned. Pathetic it was, a victory of aggression over technique. If Skirge was a football team he’d be Basset’s Wimbledon.

:lol:

Guest The Libertine

you called him a "mug" first then a "fkn tool". your high horse is smaller than you think.