Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

54 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

It's actually between Stekelenburg and Tim for our number one. Not exactly an embarrassment of riches, but for Newcastle related nostalgia reasons I hope Tim gets it.

I just assumed he was in there to make up the numbers. Hopefully he gets the gig. 

• 5 months later...

He’s always welcome back here, he was a very good servant for us, very fond memories of his time here, I’m delighted he’s a Premier League number 1 again.

He’s always been a class act, my mate did some work at his house when he played for us, signed loads of stuff, got him and his family match tickets and gave him a very generous tip. His only request, don’t put anything on social media about it. I’m sure his lass and kids are Geordies aye?

3 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

He looked like he was playing around a bit with our fans as he was preparing for the penalty. Anyone get a good look?

From what I saw he seemed annoyed at the award of the penalty and was walking away from the goal along the goalline. Probably a bit of kidology, trying to delay as long as possible to jangle the takers nerves.

Our fans weren't having it and were ushering him back to goal to get on with it. So he started mimicing back, pointing towards the goal like he was inviting individual fans to take his place and face the penalty. All done with a smile on his face and in good humour I thought. Certainly didn't seem like he was "remonstrating" with anyone like .com put it.

Guest neesy111
25 minutes ago, geordiesteve710 said:

From what I saw he seemed annoyed at the award of the penalty and was walking away from the goal along the goalline. Probably a bit of kidology, trying to delay as long as possible to jangle the takers nerves.

Our fans weren't having it and were ushering him back to goal to get on with it. So he started mimicing back, pointing towards the goal like he was inviting individual fans to take his place and face the penalty. All done with a smile on his face and in good humour I thought. Certainly didn't seem like he was "remonstrating" with anyone like .com put it.

This was it.  

5 hours ago, geordiesteve710 said:

Absolutely how I saw it, he's a geordie at heart, there's no way he would try and berate his own.

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, Beth said:

Mediocre keeper who peaked in the 11/12 season and it was downhill from there. Mystified why he still gets so many plaudits on here.

Have you ever posted anything that could've even been mistaken as positive or not cunty?

11 minutes ago, Rocker said:

Have you ever posted anything that could've even been mistaken as positive or not cunty?

Beth is the absolute pits like, just pure and concentrated negativity. Which is mad seeing how almost everything nufc is positive at the moment. I had to put them on ignore.