Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Prices through the thread are starting to get slightly more realistic, but even so I would honestly be amazed if we got upwards of £2million. This is the board who seemed to haggle Man City down for Given remember.

The club rejected twice that in January.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I am trembling with precipitated rage at this I might get a hernia if he is actually sold

Guest Stephen927

I am trembling with precipitated rage at this I might get a hernia if he is actually sold

Calm down buddy.

I've seen Forster play twice, based on those performances only i'd hate to think he was our no.2 and I do Hope Krul stays.

i've seen Forster play about 40 times,  based on those performances i'd hate to think he was our no.2 and I do Hope Krul stays

I've seen Forster play twice, based on those performances only i'd hate to think he was our no.2 and I do Hope Krul stays.

i've seen Forster play about 40 times,  based on those performances i'd hate to think he was our no.2 and I do Hope Krul stays

i've seen forster play once (the liverpool reserve game that was on live)...he had no poise, poor positioning, was clumsy, seemed to have no teamwork with the rest of the team.

STOPPED EVERYTHING THOUGH.

i've seen forster play once (the liverpool reserve game that was on live)...he had no poise, poor positioning, was clumsy, seemed to have no teamwork with the rest of the team.

STOPPED EVERYTHING THOUGH.

In all seriousness Forster has got to be the most improved player at the club,  but still has me a nervous wreck watching him,  capable of producing some brilliant saves but liable to drop clangers from nowhere.  I honestly thought he was finished when a few years back he crumbled in the Northumberland senior cup final when he had to be subbed and replaced by Krul at HT,  got so bad he could hardly clear  the ball to the edge of the area when taking goal kicks and as the abuse and micky taking of the Blyth fans increased he got worse and worse.

Every keeper is capable of producing brilliant saves, it's their job

steve hardwick proves thats wrong.

Just wiki'd him . How did he score 8 goals ? Did he take pens?

probably O.G's.

did he score 8 goals ? no idea how. never scored for us.