Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

He hardly pulled up trees in league one or the SPL. Harper is fine for next season.

Bloke from uni who's a carlisle fan said he was the best keeper they've ever had. Now I'm sure there isn't a great deal of competition (apart from Jimmy Glass) but that's hardly 'not pulling up trees'.

My cousin is a season ticket holder at Brunton Park and has been for the best part of 40 years now.

He said to me when we were linked with Kieron Westwood in the January transfer window that in his opinion Krul was by far the better of the 2 and he also said that Krul was possibly the best keeper he'd seen in all his years watching Carlisle.

Beye, Martins etc ''wanted to stay''

They're important first team players in a club with no ambition playing a league below where they know they can be. Krul is an up and coming young keeper second in line only to Steve Harper. He's got a real chance here, and not much more if he moves.

His shirt to lose?

Only one half of one game of course but I can't see why not.

because he badly misjudged 3 crosses in 45 minutes that almost led to goals? Being a hell of a shotstopper is only half of it

This will sound backwards but even though I think he is the more talented keeper (his first save I have doubts Harper would have got to) I can see why he isn't considered first choice yet.

His shirt to lose?

Only one half of one game of course but I can't see why not.

because he badly misjudged 3 crosses in 45 minutes that almost led to goals? Being a hell of a shotstopper is only half of it

Fair comment, he certainly needs to work on crosses. Could hear him even on the telly though.

I would be tempted to give him the shirt as he is at least level with Harper and will improve where as Harper probably won't.

Needs some valium before a game though, he plays like Skirge...............well does anything!