Man City (A) Line em up - squad named

Skirge

Howay then, maybe a tad bit early but we have had a bit of teams news today.

Given,Martins and Dyer are vback.

-----------------Given

Taylor---Moore------Bramble----Ramage

Milner-----Parker-----Emre--------Duff

-------------Sibi-------Rossi

BENCH

Harper

Huntington

Nobby

Dyer

Martins

Guest ChickenKiev

-----------------Given

Taylor---Moore------Bramble----Ramage

Milner-----Dyer-----Emre--------Zog

-------------Martins-------Luque

Dropped him, he has not looked at all happy of late and has been no where near on form.

Its a one of those catch 22 things, drop him make him feel worse, but do other lads in the squad not deserve a shot at showing what there worth?

Only 5 subs makes it harder to leep everyone happy.

Dropped him, he has not looked at all happy of late and has been no where near on form.

Its a one of those catch 22 things, drop him make him feel worse, but do other lads in the squad not deserve a shot at showing what there worth?

Only 5 subs makes it harder to leep everyone happy.

True zoogy's not on his best form at the moment, certainly not as bad as Shambles though who gets in your team?

If the worst did happen and we went behind and we were looking a bit lethargic, remember when Bobby used to make those trebble substutions? Imagine fresh legged  Dyer, Martins and zoggy being thrown on together? I'd be tempted to start them if i knew they were 100%

I'd go:

Given

Car  Taylor  Ramage  Baba

Milner   Parker   Emre   Duff

The Sib   Rossi

Harper

Moore

Zoggy

Dyer

Martins

The 3 amigos on after 65 mins to inject a bit of pace

definately! Zog, Dyer and Martins should be able to cause all sorts of problems fresh legged at that stage of the game!

Of late after the "we will take offers for Titus" thing he has upped his game, our best back for does hot have Carr or Baba in it, so Taylor at RB and Ramage at LB, only really leaves us Moore and Bramble in the middle.

It was a toss up between dropping Nobby or Zoggy and for me is has to be the Zog.

Guest Darth Toon

Harper

Taylor - Moore - Ramage - Baba

Solano - Parker - Emre - Duff

Sibierski

Martins

Subs:

Given, Milner, Zog, Dyer, Butt

Of late after the "we will take offers for Titus" thing he has upped his game, our best back for does hot have Carr or Baba in it, so Taylor at RB and Ramage at LB, only really leaves us Moore and Bramble in the middle.

It was a toss up between dropping Nobby or Zoggy and for me is has to be the Zog.

We'll have to agree to differ on Shambles as i'd rather play huntingdon (whom i've never seen play) . Agree with you that Car and baba are poor (we should definatley get two good fullbacks in jan) but if its a choice between playing Car and Baba  or shambles then Car (who hasn't been as bad as i predicted he's be so far this season) and baba (who's been poorer than i thought) it is for me. Although I like the way your option gives us alot of height i can just see Vassell or whoever skinning shambles over and over.

Taylor and Ramage have got good potential and just need to be coached correctly, they love the toon show real passion, they are quicker than Moore and Shambles too and i love just how commited they are to our cause flying into tackles. i'd have moore on the bench just in case  as he's far from brilliant but a safe option.   

Understand why you'd drop the Zog not sure i agree just yet, but you may be right perhaps dropping him may do him good get his hunger and drive back. Don't think i'd do it just yet.

Oh mate I see what your saying, its a lesser of 2 evils really, although I dont think Titus is a slow over the ground as people think he is, has a good burst of pace when he chooses to use it.

Carr has been shocking this season, I think however we could be stronger at the back if he would learn to hang back a bit, he pushes right on even if the play is wide left, he is our weakest link IMO.

Oh mate I see what your saying, its a lesser of 2 evils really, although I dont think Titus is a slow over the ground as people think he is, has a good burst of pace when he chooses to use it.

Carr has been shocking this season, I think however we could be stronger at the back if he would learn to hang back a bit, he pushes right on even if the play is wide left, he is our weakest link IMO.

Lesser of two evils excactly right!! Hopefully in Jan we'll have more to choose from.

I'd love Titus to come good but i've been saying that for years now, the guy gives me nightmares, he has a very poor footballing brain and at critical times switches off and makes terrible decisions and is poor under pressure. He's had long enough now (too long imo), its time to get rid this Jan before he costs us any more.

I dislike Car as he's slow and ineffective going forward so agree there possibly play moore CB  with Ramage and Taylor RB its terrible that we don't seem to have some up and coming kid who can play there as Taylor's and Ramage's best positions are CB altough Taylor's pretty canny at RB too.

FYI: At a guess, our team will be:

Weaver

Richards Dunne Distin Thatcher( :thdn:)

Trabelsi Barton Reyna/Hamann/Ireland Sinclair

Samaras Vassell

Unfortunately its pretty hard to second guess Pearce, he is capable of making some bizarre tactical desicions (Such as Samaras on the left wing or Dickov on the pitch).

PS: A lot of people picking French Tony to start after he ran himself into the ground the other night? He's no spring chicken, he'll be out of breath after 20 minutes. Better leave him out eh? bluebiggrin.gif

given

taylor - moore - bambi - ramage

milner - parker - emre - zoggy

sibbers - luque

with dyer, martins and duff coming on on the hour or so.

i think we need milner to have a real go at thatcher, he is such a poor footballer and i think that would be our main possibility for success.

if martins is fully fit i'd naturally start him - ahead of sibbers i suppose.

Weaver

Samaras Vassell

Unfortunately its pretty hard to second guess Pearce, he is capable of making some bizarre tactical desicions (Such as Samaras on the left wing or Dickov on the pitch).

PS: A lot of people picking French Tony to start after he ran himself into the ground the other night? He's no spring chicken, he'll be out of breath after 20 minutes. Better leave him out eh? bluebiggrin.gif

Hah, quaking with fear at facing the Sib, eh?!  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest smoggeordie

Given Taylor Ramage Moore Baba Milner Parker Emre Duff Sibbers Martins

Subs: Harper Shiteus Zog Dyer Rossi

I'd gan with that.

Weaver

Samaras Vassell

We've not conceeded a goal at home all season, and we're about to come up against a former player who couldn't hit a cows arse when he played for us? I wonder what is going to happen... :hmm:

Weaver

Samaras Vassell

We've not conceeded a goal at home all season, and we're about to come up against a former player who couldn't hit a cows arse when he played for us? I wonder what is going to happen... :hmm:

By the same token, if you've got someone who's going through an extended barren spell or a difficult patch, we're the team they'll be wanting to play against  bluesad.gif

Weaver

Samaras Vassell

By the same token, if you've got someone who's going through an extended barren spell or a difficult patch, we're the team they'll be wanting to play against  bluesad.gif

Good news for most of our team then. We've only had 5 players score for us so far this season. And one of them was Andre Ooijer. Sorry. bluebiggrin.gif

Weaver

Samaras Vassell

Good news for most of our team then. We've only had 5 players score for us so far this season. And one of them was Andre Ooijer. Sorry. bluebiggrin.gif

Oh deary deary me.  Now I'm worried  blueuhoh.gif

go with:

Harper

Taylor  - Moore - Ramage - Babayaro

Milner - Parker - Emre - N'Zogbia

Luque* - Sibierski (if fit - if not then Rossi)

subs: Given, Carr, Martins, Duff, Solano.

*more chance of me pullin Lucy Lui than Luque gettin anywhere near the pitch.