Bad arse

Ally

Got into a bit of a scuffle last night, some knob jockey decided to kick me up the arse. :lol:

The bone is absolute agony, hurts to sit down, walk, fart, shit and piss.  bluedead.gif

You've either bruised or cracked your coxic(sp) bone.. I did it once.. and it lasted for months and months.. horrible painful shit..

Guest Gemmill

Just like to point out that the only way you could get kicked up the arse in a fight is if you were running away. :lol:

"Not the FACE!  Don't touch the FACE!  AAARGH!  Don't touch the arse either!" :lol:

Just like to point out that the only way you could get kicked up the arse in a fight is if you were running away. :lol:

"Not the FACE!  Don't touch the FACE!  AAARGH!  Don't touch the arse either!" :lol:

:lol:

Guest Gemmill

Thats what started the fight! Was coming out of the bogs and some fella just booted me up the arse from behind. :lol:

Probably had reason to like, can't remember.

:lol:

Bet you turned round with a hurt look on your face and went "What was THAT for????" :lol:

Thats what started the fight! Was coming out of the bogs and some fella just booted me up the arse from behind. :lol:

Probably had reason to like, can't remember.

Do you have an offensive arse or something?

How can you get in a fight in a bog? The only acceptable form of communication with another man in the bog is the slightest almost imperceptible nod of the head. Thats only if you know him.

Blatantly comparing sizes.

"HAH!  Look at that button mushroom! What, what did I say?  No, no, argghhhh!"

Guest elbee909

Got into a bit of a scuffle last night, some knob jockey decided to kick me up the arse. :lol:

The bone is absolute agony, hurts to sit down, walk, fart, shit and piss.  bluedead.gif

Could be worse.  Could have met a kick jockey.

Did NOT get bummed!

Not getting bummed again for a while anyway  :lol:

;)

Mmmm, the detail of how this injury was sustained, and what provoked it, seem shrouded in mystery.  Could this be an example of false memory syndrome, where the real cause for the injury has been substituted for something more palatable to the victim?

blueeek.gif Ally - just a thought, but did you start feeling sleepy all of a sudden after leaving your drink unattended?  And then a "friend" helped you to the toilet for some "fresh air"?  blueeek.gif

Guest elbee909

This reminds me of the time when I was out on the piss in London.  Went up the the urinals, blinked and realised I was leaning against the floor... had fainted with absolutely no sensation of movement between being vertical and horizontal.  (It was then that I came up with the idea of the flux capacitor, but that's another story.)

Anyway, a fellow urinator there helped me up and back to my table of friends, nice bloke. 

As I sat down he turned to my mate and said "best shag I ever had."

This reminds me of the time when I was out on the piss in London.  Went up the the urinals, blinked and realised I was leaning against the floor... had fainted with absolutely no sensation of movement between being vertical and horizontal.  (It was then that I came up with the idea of the flux capacitor, but that's another story.)

Anyway, a fellow urinator there helped me up and back to my table of friends, nice bloke. 

:lol:  That punchline's hilarious!  Must have been nice and dry under the urinals after you stretched out  blueuhoh.gif

Guest elbee909

:lol:  That punchline's hilarious!  Must have been nice and dry under the urinals after you stretched out  blueuhoh.gif

It was strangely clean in there - I'd somehow fallen out and away from them, was lucky I guess.

Guest Invicta_Toon

How can you get in a fight in a bog? The only acceptable form of communication with another man in the bog is the slightest almost imperceptible nod of the head. Thats only if you know him.

Blatantly comparing sizes.

cottaging is a complicated art.....