Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Anyone who has just posted simpletons, is one word is a grade A helmet #childish

:iamatwat:

He just keeps going :lol:

Someone should complain to him about his comma placement. :lol:

Now he's making anti-American statements on Twitter. What an idiot, man.

Surely any sane person not conditioned into an American way of life would be liable to do the same? (No disrespect intended to our American posters.)

Guest Chubby Jason

Now he's making anti-American statements on Twitter. What an idiot, man.

I thought you idolised the man?

Guest bimpy474

American/wars/interfering/upholding dodgy regimes us blindly following.....run of the mill pub stuff :)

Guest bimpy474

We follow the Americans without fail, them and us shouldn't be fighting wars where we dont belong, George W Bush is a helmet.......i love Joey he speaketh his mind.

Here’s what Joey tweeted today:

“This is a good country but we were once pioneers of the known world, a truly GREAT country, now we pedal the stuff the America’s tell us to,”

“‘Land of the free, home of the brave’ only George Bush and his idiotic subordinates believe that …”

“This is not about American people, there’s some good America friends of mine, truly great people,” “It’s their gov and also r gov following them.”

Guest bimpy474

Here’s what Joey tweeted today:

“This is a good country but we were once pioneers of the known world, a truly GREAT country, now we pedal the stuff the America’s tell us to,”

“‘Land of the free, home of the brave’ only George Bush and his idiotic subordinates believe that …”

“This is not about American people, there’s some good America friends of mine, truly great people,” “It’s their gov and also r gov following them.”

Lots more too.....he had a bit of longish rant today.