Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

This might be the thing that stops his weird hero status here. He’s a horrible man. 

He's done a very good job of reinventing his time here, where he was mostly unavailable. Loves taking credit for us getting promoted. 

He is occasionally a likeable character when he talks, but if you list the cuntish to absolutely terrible things he's done, the guy is an absolute piece of shit. He will never change.

I think there's a fairly intelligent and decent bloke in there somewhere but he's never been in control of his demons, that's not me making excuses for him as we all have a choice. Blokes had more chances than most get with his track record.

Guest HTT II

He’s about as intelligent as a dead ant, a horrible excuse of a human being never mind a footballer, but bantz and all that and he cared whey you know… fuck off, he was one of the worst signings we’ve ever made, a terrible ‘player’!

I do think he’s somewhat intelligent. Certainly more articulate than your average footballer. Though he definitely, it’s definitely a bit of an image he likes to play up to, mostly to distract everyone from the fact he’s a complete cunt.

2 hours ago, Dinho lad said:

Not sure why people call him intelligent. He expresses opinions, nothing more. 

Pretends to read Orwell maybe. Probably is more articulate than a lot of English players though, but that says more about them. 

He’s still a horrendous human being and the obsession some fans have with him is bizarre. He wasn’t good that often and spent a lot of his time here in jail. 

Well like I said he’s articulate, and has somehow managed to make himself a fans favourite here despite being shit, other than a few months under Hughton in the premier league. Done well in management too, hasn’t he?

2 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Jermaine Jenas. 

During the Euros about the advantage rule:

'I wouldn't say Kante running with the ball from ....(x yards from goal is an advantage)'.

I don't think he completed his sentence, probably because he realised he was talking a load of shite. (Which would be fair play to him!)

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-59037474

"Joey Barton has been told to consider his future as Bristol Rovers manager after comparing a poor performance by his side to the Holocaust."

:lol: Of course he did 

Idiotic choice of words, but I'm pretty sure not every use of "holocaust" has to be interpreted as "the Holocaust". I mean, Barton's still an idiot anyway, of course. :lol: