Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

I was at Bristol Rovers v Port Vale Tues night in a ground hopping capacity. Had 2 sent off, the 1st for an off the ball incident. Sure i've heard they've had about 7 sendings off this season. Not the most disciplined side.

Der Führer Barton has dissension amongst his Reich? 

• 3 months later...

Joey Barton is like one of those characters in a soap that keeps committing crimes but someone never goes to prison. Like Tracy from Corrie, pretty sure she killed a guy and burned down a building and she walks about freely and nobody says anything

13 minutes ago, Chicane said:

Joey Barton is like one of those characters in a soap that keeps committing crimes but someone never goes to prison. Like Tracy from Corrie, pretty sure she killed a guy and burned down a building and she walks about freely and nobody says anything

I'm imagining both making love to Steve MacDonald too. 

41 minutes ago, wormy said:

Fucking hell. I like a bit of wine but come on. :lol:

I'm coming up 47, I enjoy a drink and to be fair I've probably drank at least once a week since I was 14, 3 bottles of wine absolutely wrecks me, I couldn't even imagine drinking 5, they must be on it all the time to build up that sort of immunity

Aye, there’s no doubt he’s bad news. He talks well and maybe he’s decent enough a fair amount of the time but clearly it doesn’t take much for him to absolutely lose it and do something awful which endangers those around him 

6 minutes ago, Ben said:

I'm coming up 47, I enjoy a drink and to be fair I've probably drank at least once a week since I was 14, 3 bottles of wine absolutely wrecks me, I couldn't even imagine drinking 5, they must be on it all the time to build up that sort of immunity

Similar. I usually have 1 to 3 a week depending on what mood I'm in and have done for years, with it upping in the last 18 months because I gave up weed. Could drink 3 and have a mint time now like, but it would be a special occasion for that. The idea of drinking 4 or 5 and being Barton's weight sounds totally deranged and deliberately asking for trouble.