Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can someone explain why this is all the boards fault? Not being funny or anything, just not sure what they should have done?

Stop being a bunch of cunts maybe?

Joey Barton is moving because QPR is offering him a contract and NUFC isn't. Simple as.

But if people want to bury their heads in the sand and blame it on the money AGAIN then go ahead.

:sadnod:

This is the sad truth :(

Gutted that he's going but I guess this situation was inevitable as soon as he was transfer listed. Well done to those c***s, Ashley and Llambias for forcing another one of our key players out :angry: :rant:

Ignoring his own words(and McKays) that he had all but agreed a deal hinging on him wanting an extra year, then deciding to call off talks til the summer(and twittergate) aye it was all their doing.........

Was going to edit my post saying that Barton should share some of the blame too for his Twitter ramblings, obviously I'm too late to do so :razz:

Deciding to free transfer one of your better players because of his twitter ramblings is akin to me killing your wife and kids because you stepped on my toe.

Barton is hardly blameless though. His Twitter touched Ashley's nerve - it's the whole "don't post stuff about your employer" argument again really.

To clarify I do mainly blame the c***s from above.

Joseph Barton

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Don't want to leave Newcastle........I've made that clear but my hands are tied.

51 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Hmmmm....

:undecided: :(

For someone with tied hands, he's doing pretty well at picking up a pen and signing a contract.

Such a moronic stance to take. Imagine yourself in his position. He's clearly not wanted here and has received a decent offer from QPR.

Is it not possible that he does want to stay, but realises he needs to do what is best for him in the long-term?

Guest bimpy474

This transfer window needs to close quickly or we'll lose Colo as Valencia now definitely have the money to buy him having sold Mata to the Russians. I think we overrate Tiote and there is not that much interest at the moment in buying him. Another good season, where he doesn't get booked every other game, he'll be gone as well.

I'll always support the players wearing the shirt, but the club I just hate it and will continue to do so until Ashley sells up.

Woah there sausage, hate Ashley not the club, the club was here before and will be here long after Fatty implodes.

I love this club more than the wife and kids, more than breathing and more than chocolate hob nobs.

Wife I can understand, but kids?!

Mine a re a pain in the arse like, do nowt but work their ticket.

All right its 50/50, my eldest son, i would have missed his birth as we were due to get to the UEFA cup final 2003, we got knocked out and i had to go to his birth..awwwwwwwww.. hehehe :D

MInd you got 2 weeks off work like :D

Have to say, even though weve been braced for this for a good while now, its still upsetting. genuinely thought we would hold out and keep him for the season.

What a shit move for him though, like. suppose he can continue to he the big man, leading his 'inferiors' into battle. No denying that ego will get a good shining from that perspective.

Have to say, even though weve been braced for this for a good while now, its still upsetting. genuinely thought we would hold out and keep him for the season.

What a shit move for him though, like. suppose he can continue to he the big man, leading his 'inferiors' into battle. No denying that ego will get a good shining from that perspective.

How long before he comes out trying to take the captain's armband away from Taarabt?

And how awesome would a fight between those two be :lol:

Joseph Barton

Don't want to leave Newcastle........I've made that clear but my hands are tied.

Hmmmm....

For someone with tied hands, he's doing pretty well at picking up a pen and signing a contract.

Such a moronic stance to take. Imagine yourself in his position. He's clearly not wanted here and has received a decent offer from QPR.

Is it not possible that he does want to stay, but realises he needs to do what is best for him in the long-term?

I thought it was pretty impressive that he still wanted to stay and wanted to play in the games and did attent training despite he not even had to.

Despite the club not wanting him anymore.

Guest bimpy474

Joey Barton is moving because QPR is offering him a contract and NUFC isn't. Simple as.

But if people want to bury their heads in the sand and blame it on the money AGAIN then go ahead.

Gutted that he's going but I guess this situation was inevitable as soon as he was transfer listed. Well done to those c***s, Ashley and Llambias for forcing another one of our key players out :angry: :rant:

Ignoring his own words(and McKays) that he had all but agreed a deal hinging on him wanting an extra year, then deciding to call off talks til the summer(and twittergate) aye it was all their doing.........

Was going to edit my post saying that Barton should share some of the blame too for his Twitter ramblings, obviously I'm too late to do so :razz:

Deciding to free transfer one of your better players because of his twitter ramblings is akin to me killing your wife and kids because you stepped on my toe.

Barton is hardly blameless though. His Twitter touched Ashley's nerve - it's the whole "don't post stuff about your employer" argument again really.

I blame the c***s too, but Joey and his agent shoulder some of the blame too, not too much but enough to make it significant.

How long before he comes out trying to take the captain's armband away from Taarabt?

And how awesome would a fight between those two be :lol:

When has he ever stated that he wanted to be captain in his time here?

Joseph Barton

Hmmmm....

I don't blame him from leaving but posting sob-stories on Twitter to get the fans on his side makes me puke.

Bye, thanks for one good season, sorry you had to deal with that cunt Mike Ashley. Go fuck off to your new club quietly please.

Guest WashyGeordie

I blame the c***s too, but Joey and his agent shoulder some of the blame too, not too much but enough to make it significant.

Not much blame on his agent? If it wasn't for the greed of Willy McKay I'd say he would of signed his contract extension imo, well going on how much he wanted to stay...

We were never going to keep him for the season. The possibilty of him getting a serious injury that would threaten HIS livelyhood was never going to happen. Barton, despite all the 'don't have to move' shit on twitter will know he has to safeguard his financial future.

Guest bimpy474

Not much blame on his agent? If it wasn't for the greed of Willy McKay I'd say he would of signed his contract extension imo, well going on how much he wanted to stay...

Aye McKay is a monumental cunt, along with Eric Hall, the worst of the lot, utter cunts.