Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joseph Barton

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Don't want to leave Newcastle........I've made that clear but my hands are tied.

51 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Hmmmm....

:undecided: :(

For someone with tied hands, he's doing pretty well at picking up a pen and signing a contract.

Such a moronic stance to take. Imagine yourself in his position. He's clearly not wanted here and has received a decent offer from QPR.

Is it not possible that he does want to stay, but realises he needs to do what is best for him in the long-term?

I thought it was pretty impressive that he still wanted to stay and wanted to play in the games and did attent training despite he not even had to.

Despite the club not wanting him anymore.

My viewpoint is the fact that no one make bids for him (before QPR) reminds him that if he can't impress any team this season he would be unemployed and turn out settled for pretty low wages elsewhere.  Probably that's how Pardew "encourage" him to play during the first 2 matches.

I should be pissed off about this but to be honest i just feel numb. After Carroll, Nolan, Jose and now Barton, i'm too busy focusing on not suicide bombing the directors box to feel anything at all really.

What the fuck is the fat retard playing at?

Guest WashyGeordie

Joseph Barton

Don't want to leave Newcastle........I've made that clear but my hands are tied.

Hmmmm....

For someone with tied hands, he's doing pretty well at picking up a pen and signing a contract.

Such a moronic stance to take. Imagine yourself in his position. He's clearly not wanted here and has received a decent offer from QPR.

Is it not possible that he does want to stay, but realises he needs to do what is best for him in the long-term?

I thought it was pretty impressive that he still wanted to stay and wanted to play in the games and did attent training despite he not even had to.

If that's the case then the club didn't have to back him when he went to jail, but they did.

I must say Barton has done a brilliant job getting the fans on his side via twitter, PR genius by Wullie McKay

Barton is as much to blame on him not getting a new contract as Ashley IMO

Nah, that's a failure.  Yes he got a new contract with higher paid, but it is from a s*** club which is hotly tipped for relegation. Who knows what will happen if they relegate?  His career has "ended" because there's money left, no achievement nor trophies.  Barton definitely has the quality to get those money in any club, say Villa and Everton.  He didn't.  That's a complete failure. 

I bet back in June what Barton think was his performance last season could warrant him a place in any clubs in EPL, and thus by doing so many PR things he could either force the club to give him lucrative contracts, or force the club to sell him on a cheap.  He nearly did it, if Ashley is not that "hardcore", or other clubs didn't share the same view as Ashley.  The fact that only QPR made an offer for Barton is a great, great blow to him, and probably to Willie as well.  Think, even those clubs like Bolton, Blackburn or Wolves didn't inquire him when he is available for free.  This is "unbelievable" to him and to some of us, but that's the truth and it indicates what the people inside the football industry rate him.

That's an interesting way to think about it. Be interesting to see how much he's on at QPR, considering they're pretty flush with their cash at the moment.

There is a chance that what QPR offered is even worse than the contract extension we offered last January.  I am serious.

Is it supposed to make us feel better that he is moving to a supposedly inferior team?

Couldn't give a s*** if he signed for West Allotment Celtic, he was still an important squad player.

I dunno like. I'd love it if he signed for Arab Contractors

Guest firetotheworks

We are the absolute epitome of mediocrity. Absolutely nothing can be truly enjoyed because there's always something around the corner to know us on our arse. Usually Ashley

Guest WashyGeordie

Trying to grasp a small positive out of this, is Barton the last of McKay's players or do we have any others represented by the odious c***?

Willie McKay is a Scottish football agent based in Monaco. He is the agent of many top-level footballers, mainly based in England and France -specifically the Premier League. His clients include James McFadden, Joey Barton, Henri Camara, Scott McDonald, Jean-Joël Perrier-Doumbé, Charles N'Zogbia, Tyrone Mears, Amdy Faye, Ross McCormack, and Pascal Chimbonda.

Is it supposed to make us feel better that he is moving to a supposedly inferior team?

Couldn't give a s*** if he signed for West Allotment Celtic, he was still an important squad player.

I agree we should keep him, especially after such a promising start.

I just want to point out that while people are saying that the club suffers most because we lose a squad player for free, I think that Barton could be the one that suffer most instead.  Barton would not opt for QPR if there's another option available. His hands are really tied in that sense.  I bet he is really regretting the whole drama and outburst in Twitter back in June.  I fail to see any parties (except QPR, may be) that get advantage from it. Stupid cunt.

Joseph Barton

Hmmmm....

Despite the club not wanting him anymore.

My viewpoint is the fact that no one make bids for him (before QPR) reminds him that if he can't impress any team this season he would be unemployed and turn out settled for pretty low wages elsewhere.  Probably that's how Pardew "encourage" him to play during the first 2 matches.

Could be, aye.

Would also confirm my worries about Pardew's comments that Joey would be available for "Arsenal and maybe even Sunderland" which I thought at that time was something like "He'll play well in the first, probably in the 2nd match and be away after that."

Trying to grasp a small positive out of this, is Barton the last of McKay's players or do we have any others represented by the odious c***?

Willie McKay is a Scottish football agent based in Monaco. He is the agent of many top-level footballers, mainly based in England and France -specifically the Premier League. His clients include James McFadden, Joey Barton, Henri Camara, Scott McDonald, Jean-Joël Perrier-Doumbé, Charles N'Zogbia, Tyrone Mears, Amdy Faye, Ross McCormack, and Pascal Chimbonda.

Is Willie McKay also the agent for Saylor?

To be fair none of those players should be anywhere near the top flight (except Zog) and they all are. He's doing his job...

Still a horrible man though.

I thought his dad acted for him?

I'm sure this is so.

Mrs Taylor had a lot of explaining to do that night....

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm sure this is so.

He used to, but I think its Paul Stratford now (Rooney's Agent).

He did say there would be a time and a place to tell all!

I eagerly await Joey's "heroic" account of the horrors at Newcastle United that will no doubt be in the papers within two weeks.

Probably 2 days tbh.