Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Craig-NUFC

There are players out there who have gone months without getting paid and haven't uttered a word, yet Barton seems to be having a whinge every other day. Getting bored of it now and it's not doing the club any good.

My heart bleeds for them tbh.

If only I could tell the players over Twitter exactly how I feel about my bosses and working environment where I earn half as much/three times less in a year than they make in a week than most of that lot without getting sacked eh?

Guest neesy111

If only I could tell the players over Twitter exactly how I feel about my bosses and working environment where I earn half as much/three times less than most of that lot without getting sacked eh?

This.

Guest neesy111

There are players out there who have gone months without getting paid and haven't uttered a word, yet Barton seems to be having a whinge every other day. Getting bored of it now and it's not doing the club any good.

It's the fact he has brought in about being fined in it when he's been paid over 12M by the club since he joined.  Shows he's only bothered about what is in his wallet first.

If only I could tell the players over Twitter exactly how I feel about my bosses and working environment where I earn half as much/three times less than most of that lot without getting sacked eh?

This.

This argument is always completely irrelevant tbh.

Joey is professional sportsman with hundreds of thousands wanting to know the reasoning behind his decisions whereas neebody gives a shit about your jobs (no offence).

Guest Heneage

"...without them fining us..."

Choosing money over principles Joey? What would Morrissey say....

The same can be said about thousands of people in the public eye around the world you'd imagine, still doesn't mean they have the right to come out with this and not expect their employers to act. Unprofessional.

Guest neesy111

Ohh dear, please fuck off now Joey.

If it wouldn't effect team morale and cause unrest within the dressing room, am certain Jose's comments would be the tip of the iceberg.....

It's not the morale of the players but the fans this does no good for imo.

So you'd rather he lied/kept his mouth shut and let us think it's all fine and dandy there?

So you'd rather he lied/kept his mouth shut and let us think it's all fine and dandy there?

We know it's not all fine and dandy without them running their mouths.

Guest neesy111

So why doesn't he then?

Ohh, just the fine of course.  This would be the same club that paid his 300k loyalty payment in 2007 because he was in dispute with Man City.  Shows what an utter hypocrite the guy is.

So why doesn't he then?

Ohh, just the fine of course.  This would be the same club that paid his 300k loyalty payment in 2007 because he was in dispute with Man City.  Shows what an utter hypocrite the guy is.

Aye, ok.

ahh im sick fed up of this. can't be fucked with the new season. How long before whats left of the morale runs out. Won't be long till the next big incident.

Joey7Barton  Joseph Barton

And again it would be left to those magnificent fans to pick up the remnants of their once great football club. #hadenoughofcertainpeople

:undecided:

God what a twat. He has no respect for us or our feelings. Wish he'd just fuck off etc etc.